Veterinary Science Technology
Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
SUNY Delhi is strongly committed to the humane care and ethical use of animals in research, testing, and teaching. The Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) is a federally-mandated committee dedicated to ensuring a high-quality animal care program and compliance with regulatory standards on our campus.
All research, teaching and testing projects conducted by faculty, staff or students involving animals at SUNY Delhi must be reviewed and approved by the IACUC prior to starting.
IACUC Members 2023
- Mary Bonderoff, Interim Officer in Charge (IO)
- Andrea Balcom DVM, Associate Professor, Chair/ Alt. Attending Veterinarian
- Erica McKee LVT, Facility Manager, Administrator
- Barrett Meckel DVM, Attending Veterinarian (AV)
- Genevieve Salerno, LVT Instructor, Secretary
- William Sherman LVT, Farm Manager
- Kristin Jencke Schneider, Nonaffiliated Member
- Lauren Sloane Scientist, Program Director of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Karen Teitelbaum Instructional Support Specialist, Liberal Arts and Sciences