Cyber Operations Management
Four-Year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree
Be an important asset in today’s data-driven business world!
Our Cyber Operations Management degree prepares you for the next level of employment in the ever-evolving world of cybersecurity and computer science. Stand out in the job market with advanced skills in both information technology (IT) and business, putting you on track for a variety of career options, including systems analyst, database manager, network manager, or project team leader. With this degree, you’ll be in high demand!
If you’re interested in a managerial position in the information technology industry, this program is the perfect choice for you. Our comprehensive curriculum includes courses in systems analysis and design, advanced network security procedures, Linux, professional communications, marketing, and much more. You’ll learn to establish and maintain an entire cyber-network infrastructure as well as defend and analyze simulated cyber-attacks. You’ll also have an opportunity to earn various certifications to boost your resume.
The Delhi Difference
- Our state-of-the-art classrooms and computer labs have access to simulated servers, information security software, and the latest networking software. With plenty of hands-on learning opportunities, you can apply theories and concepts to real-world scenarios.
- Our faculty are experts in the field with experience ranging from governmental information security to corporate computer networking.
- Small class sizes allow you to develop strong relationships with your peers and professors.
- Earn industry-recognized certifications in Security Pro, computer hardware and software, networking, cybersecurity, and Linux operating systems.
- Take electives in areas that interest you the most.
- Take advantage of on-campus employment opportunities at the Computer Information Services Help Desk serving customers and troubleshooting issues.
- Join the Delhi Computer Club for professional development experiences such as guest lectures, networking opportunities, and hands-on projects such as website development and LAN gaming for campus organizations and events.
- Enter into a lucrative industry! According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, management-level professionals earn an average salary of over $130,000/year and positions in cyber-related professions are on track to grow 10 times faster than the national average through 2028.
Student Spotlight: Jamal Thomas '22
What I love about information technology is that computers are always going to be around. The field is getting more and more advanced, and the more you know about it, the more it puts you ahead of everyone else. At SUNY Delhi, we’re learning both software and hardware, cyber security, building websites, programming, 3D printing, programs like Java and C++, and building computers from the ground up. The faculty is like family, they put their time and effort into you to bring out your full potential. They give you all the tools to succeed in the real world. You have a wide variety of career options – it's just a matter of picking which one I want to do.Ryan James ’20
What Can You Do With This Degree?
- Information systems security supervisor
- Systems analyst with an concentration in business, IT, networking, or cybersecurity
- Database manager
- Network manager
- Spencer DeVaul ’17 – Geographical Information Systems Coordinator, Delaware County Planning Department, Delhi, NY
- Michael Stabach ’13 – Database Manager, SUNY Oneonta, Oneonta, NY
- Josh Cherry ’10 – Senior Systems Administrator, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY