Cyber Operations Management
Cyber Operations Management (BBA)
By combining information technology and business, our Bachelor of Business Administration in Cyber Operations Management makes you a valuable asset in today's data-driven business world. The program prepares you to work in a variety of positions in information technology (IT) departments, including systems analyst, database manager, network manager, or project team leader. The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicates that positions in cyber-related professions are on track to grow by more than 30% through 2028, which represents a much faster-than-average growth rate. Simply stated, graduates who hold this degree will be in high demand!
- Combine IT expertise with business acumen so that you stand out to employers
- Gain significant experience in the specialized and well-equipped Cyber Operations Lab
- Establish and maintain an entire cyber network infrastructure of 50 business users
- Defend and analyze cyber-attacks to develop improved cyber security measures
- Earn industry-level certifications:
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Cyber Security
- Linux Operating Systems
- Apply your knowledge and skills to assist local organizations with relevant activities and projects.
- Join the Delhi Computer Club, which offers lectures and networking opportunities, as well as involvement in website development and computer gaming.
- Participate in a variety of independent study projects and internships, both on and off campus, with local healthcare organizations, manufacturers, and SUNY Delhi’s Computer Information Systems Department.
- Systems Analyst with a concentration in Business, IT, Networking, or Cyber Security
- Information System Security Supervisor
- Database Manager
- Network Manager
- Information Technology Supervisor
- Project Team Leader