Accepted On-campus Students
Accepted On-campus Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to SUNY Delhi!
Follow the steps below to finalize your enrollment and become a member of the SUNY Delhi community.
Accepted Student Checklist
- Step 1 - Access Bronco Web & Delhi Email
Bronco Web is a central portal where students can access their student information, class schedule, view their bill and more. For additional information, view this video which describes Bronco Web and how to log in.
- Enter our Secure Area for Bronco Web
- Enter your login information provided in your SUNY Delhi Acceptance Letter.
- Username: Student ID# or SUNY Delhi email
- Password: The PIN number listed in your acceptance letter. You will be prompted to change your PIN.
- Select Personal Information, then the Student Services tab to view your email address.
Important: All official communication from SUNY Delhi will be sent to your @live.delhi.edu email account.
To ensure that all college information arrives in your preferred email, use the email forwarding feature in your @live.delhi.edu account.
To log in to your @live.delhi.edu email account:
- Enter our Webmail login screen
- Sign in to your @live.delhi.edu email account, using your email address as your username
and your updated PIN.
As an additional resource, please view this video which describes Bronco Web and how to log in.
ACTION REQUIRED: Log in to Bronco Web and sign in to your email account.
- Step 2 - Attend an Optional SUNY Delhi Virtual Accepted Student Event
We are pleased to offer a number of Delhi From A Distance - Accepted Student Events intended for students who have been accepted for the Fall 2021 semester and would like to connect with SUNY Delhi before they submit their deposits for the upcoming year. All events will be hosted over Zoom.
Please Note: Delhi Decision Days has a new name: Accepted Student Q&A's, and a new set of dates and times. Accepted Student Q&A's: Residence Life, Financial Aid, Academic Advisement, & Admissions Q&A's
ACTION REQUIRED (Optional): Attend a Virtual Accepted Student Event
- Step 3 - Pay Your Deposit
- All incoming students must pay the deposit.
- The residential student deposit is $150: $50 toward an admission deposit, $100 toward
a housing deposit.
The commuting student admission deposit is $50.
- Many programs are limited to a specific number of incoming students due to lab space, equipment, etc.
- The admission deposit for students entering in Fall 2021 is fully refundable until May 1, 2021. The housing deposit for Fall 2021 is refundable until June 1, 2021.
Students entering in Fall 2021 have until May 1, 2021 to request a refund of their admission deposit. If the student is accepted after May 1, 2021, they have 30 days from the date of their acceptance. This request must be in writing and can be sent via fax to 607-746-4104, by emailing email@example.com, or by sending the request to SUNY Delhi, Office of Admissions, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753.
Students entering in Spring 2021 have 30 days from their acceptance to request a refund. This request must be in writing and can be sent via fax to 607-746-4104, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending the request to SUNY Delhi, Office of Admissions, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753.Pay Online
- Choose "Student Services and Financial Aid" tab.
- Click on "Student Account" link.
- Click on "QuikPay - Admission Deposit" link or
- Click on "QuikPay - Housing Deposit" link.
- Select the term (fall/spring) and year, based on which term you are accepted for.
*Please Note: If you are paying BOTH the admission deposit and the housing deposit, you will need to make two separate transactions.
Pay by check or money order: Student Accounts, SUNY Delhi, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753
ACTION REQUIRED: Pay deposit
- Step 4 - Apply for Financial Aid
- For detailed financial aid information, visit SUNY Delhi's Financial Aid web pages.
- Student and one parent will need to request an FSA ID to use as an electronic signature at the Federal Student Aid website before filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- It is recommended that you file your FAFSA as soon as possible. FAFSA4caster can be used to estimate how much financial aid you may be eligible for before officially filing your FAFSA paperwork.
- Some majors may require you to purchase additional materials.
- Check the tool list on your program's web page to see what is required.
ACTION REQUIRED: File your FAFSA paperwork as soon as possible.
- Step 5 - Reserve a Residence Hall Room
- Students who have paid their deposit and are planning to live on campus will receive notification on how to reserve a space in one of our residence halls.
- Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Our Housing Application for Fall 2021 will be available by March 1, 2021.
- Housing for Fall 2021 is guaranteed until June 1, 2021, if you have paid your deposit
and have completed the housing contract.
ACTION REQUIRED: Visit our Housing Page for additional information and to reserve your room.
- Step 6 - Set up your Student ID Card
- Before arriving at SUNY Delhi, we encourage all students to upload a photo for their
ID card by visiting How to Submit a Selfie as your ID picture.
If you submit your photo ahead of time, your Student ID will be printed and waiting for you when you arrive to campus. To pick up your Student ID, you must show a valid government-issued photo ID (Driver's License/Learner's Permit, State-Issued Identification Card, New York City Identification Card, or Passport). For more information, please view this video which describes how to register for the GET App and upload a photo for your student ID.
- Please note, you won't be able to set up your ID card until 1-2 days after you submit your tuition deposit.
ACTION REQUIRED: Submit a picture for your Student ID.
- Before arriving at SUNY Delhi, we encourage all students to upload a photo for their ID card by visiting How to Submit a Selfie as your ID picture.
- Step 7 - Attend Bronco Ready (Orientation for Deposited Students)
Our Bronco Ready orientation program is a required event designed to make you a SUNY Delhi Bronco. The schedule includes Academic Advisement.
Registration is required for new students (first time and transfer) who have submitted their deposit for the upcoming semester.
Important: All new, on-campus clinical Nursing students must attend a Bronco Ready by June 4, 2021
to fulfill program requirements.
Action Required: Register for Bronco Ready
Please view the following important videos prior to Bronco Ready or Welcome Weekend.
- Step 8 - Submit All Final Transcripts (High School and College)
- Upon graduation, ask your high school to send an official, final high school transcript that includes your graduation date.
- The final, official transcript is also required to release your financial aid.
- We also require official transcripts from every college you have attended.
ACTION REQUIRED: Provide SUNY Delhi with all final, official high school and college transcripts before arriving on campus.
- Step 9 - Complete SPARC - Online Training Course
- College students across the United States are required to complete training in the
prevention of sexual and interpersonal violence. The Sexual and Interpersonal Violence
Prevention and Response Course (SPARC) was developed by the State University of New
York to provide you with information and resources regarding these important issues.
The course is mandatory, and must be completed by the first day of class for your
first semester at SUNY Delhi. Failure to complete the course will result in a hold
being placed on your academic record.
If you have specific questions regarding the course, you will be able to ask them during our Bronco Ready Orientation Program or view this video which will show you how to navigate to Vancko Hall and access the Bronco SPARC course.
If you are a new, online student, your advisor will assist you with specific questions.
ACTION REQUIRED: Complete SPARC
- College students across the United States are required to complete training in the prevention of sexual and interpersonal violence. The Sexual and Interpersonal Violence Prevention and Response Course (SPARC) was developed by the State University of New York to provide you with information and resources regarding these important issues. The course is mandatory, and must be completed by the first day of class for your first semester at SUNY Delhi. Failure to complete the course will result in a hold being placed on your academic record.
- Step 10 - Submit Health Requirements
- Students are required to submit Health and Immunization Information via the patient portal after they have submitted their admission deposit. This must be completed prior to
ACTION REQUIRED: Students must submit Health and Immunization Information via the patient portal.
- Students are required to submit Health and Immunization Information via the patient portal after they have submitted their admission deposit. This must be completed prior to attendance.
- Step 11 - College and Financial Aid Refunds
- Watch for your Refund Selection Kit, which will be mailed to your permanent address. Learn about refund options at: College and Financial Aid Refunds.
- Step 12 - Register Your Vehicle
- Students planning to park a vehicle on campus must register for a parking permit.
- Register Your Vehicle Online
Online Registration Instructions:
1. Log in to Bronco Web.
2. Enter your username and PIN.
3. Under Student Services and Financial Aid tab, select Parking Permits.
4. Disable Pop Up Blocker.
5. Fill in all the required information.
6. Choose payment option and complete form.
ACTION REQUIRED: Register your vehicle online prior to orientation.
- Step 13 - Students with Disabilities Self-Disclosure Form
- SUNY Delhi does not have a specialized disability program, but support services are offered.
- Students with disabilities must self identify to receive services.
- Provide the Office of Access and Equity Services with required documentation.
ACTION REQUIRED: If you have a disability, send required documentation to:
The Office of Access and Equity Services
Bush Hall Room 221
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753
- Step 14 - Attend Welcome Weekend (Thursday, August 26 - Sunday, August 29)
The time has come! All new Fall 2021 students (first-time and transfer) will arrive at SUNY Delhi for the start of the fall semester. During Welcome Weekend, our campus will be jam-packed full of activities leading up to the start of classes! Learn more about Welcome Weekend.
ACTION REQUIRED: Attend Welcome Weekend and start classes!