Fall Accepted On-campus Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to SUNY Delhi!
Follow the steps below to finalize your enrollment and become a member of the SUNY Delhi community.
Accepted Student Checklist
- Step 1 - Access Bronco Web & Delhi Email
Bronco Web is a central portal where students can access their student information, class schedule, view their bill and more. For additional information, view this video which describes Bronco Web and how to log in.
- Enter our Secure Area for Bronco Web
- Enter your login information provided in your SUNY Delhi Acceptance Letter.
- Username: SUNY Delhi email
- Password: The Password listed in your acceptance letter.
- The first time you login you will be required to:
- Change your password
- Set up security questions for when you need to reset your password
- Set up options for Muti-factor authentication (MFA), make sure you use a device that you will be bringing with you to campus (like your personal cell phone not your parents)
Important: All official communication from SUNY Delhi will be sent to your @live.delhi.edu email account.
Please download the Outlook app to your smart phone.
To ensure that all college information arrives in your preferred email, use the email forwarding feature in your @live.delhi.edu account.
To log in to your @live.delhi.edu email account:
- Enter our Webmail login screen
- Sign in to your @live.delhi.edu email account, using your email address as your username
and your updated Password.
As an additional resource, please view this video which describes Bronco Web and how to log in.
ACTION REQUIRED: Log in to Bronco Web and sign in to your email account.
- Step 2 - Pay Your Deposit
- All incoming students must pay the deposit.
- The residential student deposit is $150: $50 toward an admission deposit, $100 toward
a housing deposit.
The commuting student admission deposit is $50.
- Many programs are limited to a specific number of incoming students due to lab space, equipment, etc.
- The admission deposit for students entering in Fall 2023 is fully refundable until May 1, 2023. The housing deposit for Fall 2023 is refundable until June 1, 2023.
Students entering in Fall 2023 have until May 1, 2023 to request a refund of their admission deposit. If the student is accepted after May 1, 2023, they have 30 days from the date of their acceptance. This request must be in writing and can be sent via fax to 607-746-4104, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending the request to SUNY Delhi, Office of Admissions, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753.
- Choose "Student Services and Financial Aid" tab.
- Click on "Student Account" link.
- Click on "QuikPay - Admission Deposit" link or
- Click on "QuikPay - Housing Deposit" link.
- Select the term (fall/spring) and year, based on which term you are accepted for.
*Please Note: If you are paying BOTH the admission deposit and the housing deposit, you will need to make two separate transactions.
Pay by check or money order. Make check payable to SUNY Delhi and mail to Student Financial Services, SUNY Delhi, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753
ACTION REQUIRED: Pay deposit
- Step 3 - Apply for Financial Aid
For a list of common financial aid applications and instructions, visit the Apply for Aid webpage.
New students who have been accepted to SUNY Delhi and have submitted the 2023-2024 FAFSA will receive a financial aid packet by mail from the Student Financial Services office.
The packet will include your financial aid offer as well as other important information.
Students will also receive an email notification to view their financial aid offer in Bronco Web.
Visit the Bronco Web Navigation Guide for step-by-step instructions on how to view your financial aid, accept/decline student loans, and view requests for additional information.
Plan ahead for purchasing books and supplies!
Books and supplies can be purchased through the SUNY Delhi Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
These costs are not included in the student’s billing statement and are a separate expense.
Some degree programs require additional supplies and tools. Check out your program’s webpage for any specific requirements.
Whether you need assistance or not, consider booking a New Student Appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor.
These appointments are designed to help prepare new students for their first semester at SUNY Delhi before classes begin.
Students who will not be utilizing aid are still encouraged to make an appointment for other important billing and account related information.
We offer both in-person and virtual appointments.
Stay on track with our Important Dates webpage and don’t forget to submit the SUNY Delhi Campus-Based Scholarship application!
For ways to get in touch, visit our Connect with SFS webpage.
- Step 4 - Reserve a Residence Hall Room
- Students who have paid their deposit and are planning to live on campus will receive notification on how to reserve a space in one of our residence halls.
- Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Our Housing Application for Fall 2023 will be available by March 1, 2023.
- Housing for Fall 2023 is guaranteed until June 1, 2023, if you have paid your deposit
and have completed the housing contract.
ACTION REQUIRED: Visit our Housing Page for additional information and to reserve your room.
- Step 5 - Set up your Student ID Card
- Before arriving at SUNY Delhi, we encourage all students to upload a photo for their
ID card by visiting How to Submit a Selfie as your ID picture.
If you submit your photo ahead of time, your Student ID will be printed and waiting for you when you arrive on campus. To pick up your Student ID, you must show a valid government-issued photo ID (Driver's License/Learner's Permit, State-Issued Identification Card, New York City Identification Card, or Passport). For more information, please view this video which describes how to register for the GET App and upload a photo for your student ID.
- Please note, you won't be able to set up your ID card until 1-2 days after you submit your tuition deposit.
ACTION REQUIRED: Submit a picture for your Student ID.
- Before arriving at SUNY Delhi, we encourage all students to upload a photo for their ID card by visiting How to Submit a Selfie as your ID picture.
- Step 6 - Attend Accepted Student Events
If you have already deposited, please just sign up for a Bronco Ready Orientation event shown below.
Bronco Ready New Student Orientation (June 1, 2, 3, and 5) If you’ve decided on Delhi and paid your deposit, this one-day event will prepare you for success in college. Talk to academic advisors and Student Financial Services, schedule your classes, and get your student ID.
- Step 7 - Submit All Final Transcripts (High School and College)
- Upon graduation, ask your high school to send an official, final high school transcript that includes your graduation date.
- The final, official transcript is also required to release your financial aid.
- We also require official transcripts from every college you have attended.
ACTION REQUIRED: Provide SUNY Delhi with all final, official high school and college transcripts before arriving on campus.
- Step 8 - Complete SPARC - Online Training Course
Online Component: Students will be sent instructions by August 1 to their SUNY Delhi email address on completing the following online courses before arriving on campus: Welcome Weekend Course, TRAC, and SPARC.
ACTION REQUIRED: Complete SPARC
- Step 9 - Submit Health Requirements
- Students are required to submit Health and Immunization Information via the patient portal after they have submitted their admission deposit. This must be completed prior to
ACTION REQUIRED: Students must submit Health and Immunization Information via the patient portal.
- Students are required to submit Health and Immunization Information via the patient portal after they have submitted their admission deposit. This must be completed prior to attendance.
- Step 10 - Semester Bills & Financial Aid
Prepare for the fall semester billing deadline by applying for financial aid and reviewing your student account information in Bronco Web ahead of time.
As soon as you have received your financial aid offer, compare your aid options with your estimated cost of attendance to determine if additional assistance is needed.
View current year costs such as tuition, fees, housing, and meal plans on our website. Check back for updates regarding costs for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Other payment options include:
Debit/credit card, cash, and check
Other outside resources such as the NYS 529 savings plan, Veteran Educational Benefits, Employer/Union tuition reimbursements, ACCES-VR benefits and more.
The deadline to pay your fall semester charges is August 19, 2023.
- Semester bills are typically available 30 days prior to the start of the semester for students who are registered for classes and are usually due before the semester begins.
- Students are sent an email notification to their SUNY Delhi email account when their online billing statement is available.
- Include a parent or other responsible party by adding them as an Authorized Payer. This allows the student to grant access to an individual(s) to receiving billing notification emails, view the bill online and make online payments on behalf of the student.
- Step 11 - Register Your Vehicle
- Students planning to park a vehicle on campus must register for a parking permit.
- Register Your Vehicle Online
Online Registration Instructions:
1. Log in to Bronco Web.
2. Enter your username and Password.
3. Under Student Services and Financial Aid tab, select Parking Permits.
4. Disable Pop Up Blocker.
5. Fill in all the required information.
6. Choose payment option and complete form.
ACTION REQUIRED: Register your vehicle online prior to orientation.
- Step 12 - Students with Disabilities Connect with Access and Equity Form
- SUNY Delhi does not have a specialized disability program, but support services are offered.
- Students with disabilities must connect with Access and Equity to receive services.
- Provide the Office of Access and Equity Services with required documentation.
ACTION REQUIRED: If you have a disability, send required documentation to:
The Office of Access and Equity Services
Bush Hall Room 221
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753
- Step 13 - Online Delhi Introduction
- To access Student Introduction to Online Delhi in Online Delhi, please visit Online Delhi.
- Select Online Delhi from the left side menu.
- Log in using your Username: first part of your email address (ex: jb39) and your Bronco Web Password.
- Once you have logged in, you will see your courses listed in the middle section of the page. This is called the My Courses page.
- Locate and click on the Student Introduction to Online Delhi icon on the right.
- Click the Self enroll button and begin the course.
- Step 14 - Attend Welcome Weekend (Thursday, August 24 – Sunday, August 27)
The time has come! All new Fall 2023 students (first-time and transfer) will arrive at SUNY Delhi for the start of the fall semester. During Welcome Weekend, our campus will be jam-packed full of activities leading up to the start of classes! Learn more about Welcome Weekend.
ACTION REQUIRED: Attend Welcome Weekend and start classes!