Accepted On-campus Students
Accepted On-campus Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to SUNY Delhi!
Follow the steps below to finalize your enrollment and become a member of the SUNY Delhi community.
Accepted Student Checklist
Bronco Web is a central portal where students can access their student information, class schedule, view their bill and more. For additional information, view the following video.
- Enter our Secure Area for Bronco Web
- Enter your login information provided in your SUNY Delhi Acceptance Letter
- Username: Student ID# or SUNY Delhi email
- Password: The PIN number listed in your acceptance letter. You will be prompted to change your PIN.
- Select Personal Information, then the Student Services tab to view your email address
Important: All official communication from SUNY Delhi will be sent to your @live.delhi.edu email account.
To ensure that all college information arrives in your preferred email, use the email forwarding feature in your @live.delhi.edu account.
To log in to your @live.delhi.edu email account:
- Enter our Webmail login screen
- Sign in to your @live.delhi.edu email account, using your email address as your username
and your updated PIN.
As an additional resource, please view the following video.
ACTION REQUIRED: Log in to Bronco Web and sign in to your email account.
- Delhi Decision Day is a personalized event intended for students who have been accepted for the Fall 2020 semester and would like to make a final visit to campus before they submit their deposits
for the upcoming year. Included in the day will be an academic and student services
fair, campus tour, financial aid presentation and lunch. Space is limited. Registration
for Delhi Decision Day will be available by December 15, 2019.
ACTION REQUIRED (Optional): Register for Delhi Decision Day - Accepted Student Day
- All incoming students, must pay the deposit.
- The residential student deposit is $150: $50 toward an admission deposit, $100 toward
a housing deposit.
The commuting student admission deposit is $50.
- Many programs are limited to a specific number of incoming students due to lab space,
- The admission deposit for students entering in Fall 2020 is fully refundable until
May 1, 2020. The housing deposit for Fall 2020 is refundable until June 1, 2020.
Students entering in Fall 2020 have until May 1, 2019 to request a refund of their admission deposit. If the student is accepted after April 1, 2020, they have 30 days from the date of their acceptance. This request must be in writing and can be sent via fax to 607-746-4104, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending the request to SUNY Delhi, Office of Admissions, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753.
Students entering in Spring 2020 have 30 days from their acceptance to request a refund.
This request must be in writing and can be sent via fax to 607-746-4104, by emailing
email@example.com, or by sending the request to SUNY Delhi, Office of Admissions, 454 Delhi Drive,
Delhi, NY 13753.
- Choose "Student Services and Financial Aid" tab
- Click on "Student Account" link
- Click on "QuikPay - Admission Deposit" link or
- Click on "QuikPay - Housing Deposit" link
- Select the term (fall/spring) and year, based on which term you are accepted for.
*Please Note: If you are paying BOTH the admission deposit and the housing deposit, you will need to make two separate transactions.
Pay by check or money order: Student Accounts, SUNY Delhi, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753
ACTION REQUIRED: Pay deposit
- For detailed financial aid information, visit SUNY Delhi's Financial Aid web pages.
- Student and one parent will need to request an FSA ID to use as an electronic signature
at https://fsaid.ed.gov/ before filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- It is recommended that you file your FAFSA as soon as possible. FAFSA4caster can be
used to estimate how much financial aid you may be eligible for before officially
filing your FAFSA paperwork.
- Some majors may require you to purchase additional materials.
- Check the tool list on your program's web page to see what is required.
ACTION REQUIRED: File your FAFSA paperwork as soon as possible.
- Students who have paid their deposit and are planning to live on campus will receive
notification on how to reserve a space in one of our residence halls.
- Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Our Housing Application for
Fall 2020 will be available by March 1, 2020.
- Housing for Fall 2020 is guaranteed until June 1, 2020 if you have paid your deposit
and have completed the housing contract.
ACTION REQUIRED: Visit our Housing Page for additional information and to reserve your room.
- Before attending a Bronco Ready orientation, we encourage all students to upload a
photo for their ID card using GET app.
If you submit your photo ahead of time, your Student ID will be printed and waiting for you when you arrive at Bronco Ready. To pick up your Student ID, you must show a valid government-issued photo ID (Driver's License/Learner's Permit, State-Issued Identification Card, or Passport). For more information, please view the following video.
ACTION REQUIRED: Submit a picture for your Student ID
Our Bronco Ready orientation program is a required event designed to make you a SUNY Delhi Bronco. The schedule includes Academic Advisement. An optional parent/family/guest session will run parallel to the student program.
Registration is required for new students (first time and transfer) who have submitted their deposit for the upcoming semester.
Important: All new, on-campus clinical Nursing students must attend a Bronco Ready before June 1, 2020
to fulfill program requirements.
Action Required: Register for Bronco Ready
Please view the following important videos prior to Bronco Ready or Welcome Weekend.
- Upon graduation, ask your high school to send an official, final high school transcript
that includes your graduation date.
- The final, official transcript is also required to release your financial aid.
- We also require official transcripts from every college you have attended.
ACTION REQUIRED: Provide SUNY Delhi with all final, official high school and college transcripts before arriving on campus.
- College students across the United States are required to complete training in the
prevention of sexual and interpersonal violence. The SPARC course was developed by
the State University of New York to provide you with information and resources regarding
these important issues. The course is mandatory, and must be completed by the first
day of class for your first semester at SUNY Delhi. Failure to complete the course
will result in a hold being placed on your academic record.
If you have specific questions regarding the course, you will be able to ask them during our Bronco Ready Orientation Program or view the following video.
If you are a new, online student, your advisor will assist you with specific questions.
ACTION REQUIRED: Complete SPARC
- All full-time students are required to carry health insurance.
- Students are automatically enrolled and charged for a student plan through the college.
- If a student already has health insurance coverage through an alternate source, they
may complete an online health insurance waiver to opt out of the college insurance
- Waiver site available when college bill becomes available in Bronco Web this summer. Complete Online Health Insurance Waiver
ACTION REQUIRED: Show proof of health insurance and waive insurance fee online.
- Watch for your Refund Selection Kit, which will be mailed to your permanent address. Learn about refund options at: College and Financial Aid Refunds.
- Students planning to park a vehicle on campus must register for a parking permit.
- Register Your Vehicle Online
Online Registration Instructions:
1. Log in to Bronco Web.
2. Enter your username and PIN.
3. Under Student Services and Financial Aid tab, select Parking Permits.
4. Disable Pop Up Blocker.
5. Fill in all the required information.
6. Choose payment option and complete form.
ACTION REQUIRED: Register your vehicle online prior to orientation.
- SUNY Delhi does not have a specialized disability program, but support services are
- Students with disabilities must self identify to receive services.
- Provide the Office of Access and Equity Services with required documentation.
ACTION REQUIRED: If you have a disability, send required documentation to:
The Office of Access and Equity Services
Bush Hall Room 221
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753
The time has come! All new Fall 2020 students (first-time and transfer) will arrive at SUNY Delhi for the start of the fall semester. During Welcome Weekend, our campus will be jam-packed full of activities leading up to the start of classes! Learn more about Welcome Weekend.
ACTION REQUIRED: Attend Welcome Weekend and start classes!