Welcome, Delhi Broncos!
Welcome, Delhi Broncos!
We are thrilled to welcome new and returning Broncos back on campus for Fall 2020! Here’s everything you need to know to get your semester started the right way.
Due to COVID-19, the fall semester will look a little different this year. SUNY Delhi
will follow federal, state, and local directives to reduce the risk of infection on
campus. Check your Delhi email frequently for important messages regarding your classes
and other campus information!
SUNY Delhi Reopening Plan
Frequently Asked Questions for Fall 2020
- All students who will be physically present on campus for classes, labs, or to work, or who are on- or off-campus residents or commuters, must complete the online pre-health screening assessment no earlier than 14 days prior to arrival to campus. Once you return to Delhi, you will also be required to complete a daily health self-screening. Details and links to both health screenings can be found on the Health and Counseling web page.
- Take the Bronco Pledge to commit to doing your part to keep our campus safe!
- Information regarding residence hall move-in dates and times is available by logging in to the Housing Management System through the Residence Life web page.
- Academic information and student course schedules can be found on Bronco Web. Email your academic school with any questions. Contact information for academic areas and key offices can be found on the bottom of our reopening page.
- Monitor your email for updates!
- Make sure you are ready for the semester by completing all the steps of the accepted student checklist! This includes topics such as registering your vehicle, setting up your student ID, and much more.
- New student orientation will be taking place online this year. The final Bronco Ready date is August 20.
- Welcome Weekend is a mandatory program for all new incoming students that continues the process of getting students acclimated to campus, meeting new friends, and having a lot of fun along the way.
- Get social and meet your classmates on Instagram and Facebook!
HELPFUL LINKS & MORE INFORMATION
- College Calendar
- Residence Life & Housing
- Financial Aid & Student Accounts (Student Financial Services)
- Dining Services
- Health & Counseling Services
- Academic Achievement Center (Academic advising, Accessibility, Tutoring, Educational Opportunity Program)
- Access & Equity Services
- Textbooks & Campus Store (Barnes & Noble)
- Technology Help Desk (Computer Information Systems)