Group visits for Spring 2024 are not available at this time.
We are currently fully booked. Please contact us with any questions.
Guidelines for Group Visit Requests
- The group organizer must complete this group visit request form at least two weeks prior to the desired date of the group visit.
- You will receive a response by email or phone within two to three business days regarding our availability to accommodate your request.
- If you would like to include an on-campus lunch in your visit itinerary, please note this on your request form and contact admissions at email@example.com. Lunch does require pre-payment.
- It is required that one chaperone must be provided for every ten students visiting.
- Group Visits are designed for junior and senior students who have an interest in SUNY Delhi.
- Our campus tours last approximately 60 minutes and do require a substantial amount of walking. Please notify us in advance if any member of your group requires a wheelchair or other accommodations.
- In the event that you must cancel or reschedule your visit, please provide 48-hours notice.
- Chaperones are requested to review the below Code of Conduct and communicate this Code of Conduct to students prior to coming to campus.
Code of Conduct for Student Visitors
- During the campus tour and/or information session, please give your full respect to members of the SUNY Delhi campus; all electronics (cell phones, etc.) should be turned off or put away. Headphones should not be visible.
- Visitors should be respectful to the campus staff, property, and abide by the visitor policy noted in the SUNY Delhi Student Handbook.
- Visitors are required to stay together as a group with the tour guide(s).
- Students should be prepared to do a substantial amount of walking, dress appropriately for the weather conditions, and wear appropriate shoes.
- Unruly or disrespectful behavior will result in the termination of your visit. Please note that future visits from your school will then require special review.
Once again, we thank you for your interest in SUNY Delhi! Go Broncos!