ID Picture Requirements
How to submit a selfie as your ID picture
Take Your Best Selfie for Your Student ID!
Submit your own photo for your STUDENT ID on the GET app.
- Download and log in to the GET app at the App Store or on Google Play. (Register using your SUNY Delhi email and 800#.)
- Once you’re logged in, click on the menu drop down, settings, and change ID photo.
- Take your selfie with a plain white background – see photo requirements below.
Submit your photo online
- Log in to GET. (Register using your SUNY Delhi email and 800#.)
- Click on submit ID photo, browse to find your photo, select photo, then click on upload.
- Must be in color
- Recent (no older than 6 months)
- JPEG (JPG) file format, less than 1 MB in size
- Portrait style, eyes to camera, head centered with extra space on all sides
- Plain white background
- NO other people, hats, profile shots, sunglasses, gestures, or anything shielding your face
- Photos that do not meet the above requirements will not be processed. If your photo was not accepted, you will be notified.
- Be sure you like your photo. There is a $15 fee for a replacement Student ID/Dining Card.
- Your card will be printed and waiting for you when you arrive at Bronco Ready Day. You must show a valid government-issued photo ID (Passport, Driver's License/Learner's Permit, NYS Identification Card) to pick up your Student ID Card. You will be the only person allowed to pick up your card. Cards will not be mailed.
Questions? Call the CADI Office at 607-746-4750.