ID Picture Requirements
How to submit a selfie as your ID picture
Take Your Best Selfie for Your Student or Employee ID!
Submit your own photo for your ID on the GET app.
- Download and log in to the GET app at the App Store or on Google Play. (Register using your SUNY Delhi email and 800#. Please note, you won't be able to register and access the GET App until 1-2 days after you submit your tuition deposit.)
- Once you’re logged in, click on the menu drop down, settings, and change ID photo.
- Take your selfie with a plain white background – see photo requirements below.
Submit your photo online
- Log in to GET. (Register using your SUNY Delhi email and 800#.)
- Click on submit ID photo, browse to find your photo, select photo, then click on upload.
You will receive a confirmation email within two business days regarding the approval of the picture you submitted.
- Must be in color
- Recent (no older than 6 months)
- JPEG (JPG) file format, less than 1 MB in size - If your picture is too big, use the Pic Resize website to resize your photo.
- Portrait style, eyes to camera, head centered with extra space on all sides
- Plain white background
- NO other people, hats, profile shots, sunglasses, gestures, or anything shielding your face
- Photos that do not meet the above requirements will not be processed. If your photo was not accepted, you will be notified.
- Be sure you like your photo. There is a $25 fee for a replacement Student ID/Dining Card.
- Your card will be printed and waiting for you when you arrive at Welcome Weekend. You must show a valid government-issued photo ID (Passport, Driver's License/Learner's Permit, NYS Identification Card) to pick up your Student ID Card. You will be the only person allowed to pick up your card. Cards will not be mailed.
For more information, please view this video which describes how to register for the GET App and upload a photo for your ID.
If you are an offsite student or employee and want to obtain a SUNY Delhi ID card, you will need to fill out the student-id-affidavit form (pdf) to prove your identity. The form can be printed, completed and signed by a notary, then emailed to CADI@delhi.edu. Once your form is completed, please follow the instructions above to submit an ID photo and we’ll just need your mailing address so we can mail you your ID.
Questions? Call the CADI Office at 607-746-4750.