Residence Life Forms
Residence Life Forms
Request for Housing Deposit Waiver
- Request for Housing Deposit Waiver Form
- For currently enrolled students who are experiencing exceptional circumstances and cannot pay the housing deposit by the due date and need to request a housing deposit waiver.
Request to be Released from Housing Contract
- Request to be Released from Housing Contract Form
- For students currently living in campus housing who want to live off-campus during this academic year.
- Please note that per the Housing Policy Guide "Once a student completes a housing application, agreeing to the terms and conditions for on-campus housing, they have entered into the housing license and they are financially obligated for the entire academic year."
- In only rare circumstances are students released from their housing contract.
Request to Live Off Campus
- Request to Live Off Campus Form
- For currently enrolled students or incoming students who are requesting to live off campus for the next academic year.
Request to Live On Campus Under 12 Credits
- Request to Live On Campus Under 12 Credits Form
- For currently enrolled students who are at or will be below full-time student status and are requesting to stay in the residence halls.
- Damage Appeal Form
- For students who lived on campus during the previous academic year and are requesting that damage charges associated with their personal living area be dismissed. Damage appeals are accepted only until July 1 for the preceding academic year.
Catskill Hall is an upper division Residence Hall available to continuing students, transfer students, and incoming international students. To be eligible to live in Catskill, you must have at least 15 earned academic credits and no significant judicial history.Read More >
Gerry Hall was the first residence hall built at SUNY Delhi. The building is named after Angelica L. Gerry of Lake Delaware, NY, an individual who had shown great generosity to SUNY Delhi for many years. Gerry is pronounced with a hard "g" sound, not a "j" sound.Read More >
DuBois Hall is named after the second president of SUNY Delhi, who served from 1917 to 1929, and it is pronounced "doo-boys." DuBois Hall houses 235 students in an L-shaped building. Student rooms are located along both sides of long corridor hallways.Read More >
Murphy Hall is the sister building to O'Connor Hall. It is a four-story residence hall with a large lounge in the center of the building. Student rooms are located along the corridors with four common bathrooms and shower facilities per floor.Read More >
The name of the building is from a local family that has been very generous in their support of SUNY Delhi. The same family runs the "O'Connor Foundation," which is a philanthropic endowment that benefits the residents of Delaware County, NY.Read More >
Russell Hall is the largest residence hall at SUNY Delhi, housing approximately twice as many students as any of the other halls. Despite its overall size, there are small, close-knit environments on each floorRead More >