Online Nursing Programs
Online Nursing Programs
School of Nursing
Choose quality. Choose online. Choose SUNY Delhi.
Not all online nursing programs are created equally. SUNY Delhi offers flexible start dates, convenient 7-week courses, individualized advisement, and affordable SUNY tuition. Our Nursing degrees are renowned for high-quality instruction, award-winning faculty, and a history of excellence in educating future nurses.
- MSN Fall 2021 application deadline: August 1, 2021
- BSN Summer and Fall 2021 application deadline: We have a rolling application deadline for summer and fall terms, which means we will review applications until all spots are filled. The earlier you apply, the better.
Learn more about Nursing programs at SUNY Delhi by filling out the form below.
Why Students Love Delhi
- GREs are not required
- Can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis
- Two 7-week sessions per semester offer flexibility
- Quality web-supported classes taught by faculty with the highest credentials in the field
- Affordable SUNY tuition rates
- Practicum experiences conducted at agencies in the student’s community
- Graduate support services include counseling and tutoring
We offer an online BSN program for registered nurses prepared at the associate degree level.
This quality program offers flexibility for working professionals with all courses offered every seven weeks, and practicum experiences in the student's own community.
SUNY Delhi's Master of Science in Nursing Administration focuses on nursing administration.
Graduates are prepared to fulfill roles as nurse managers or nurse directors in contemporary healthcare settings. This program draws from the disciplines of nursing, business, and other disciplines to position graduates to assume leadership positions in the complex healthcare environment.
In addition to preparing nurses to attain administrative positions, the program also provides an excellent foundation for doctoral studies.
SUNY Delhi's online RN to BSN program can lead to a Master of Science degree (MS) with a focus on nursing education.
Graduates of a master's program in nursing education are prepared to fulfill roles as nurse educators in pre-licensure and baccalaureate programs, staff development coordinators, and in-service and community educators.
This program will not only prepare nurses at the graduate level to attain faculty positions, but will also serve as a foundation for doctoral studies.