Nursing Administration (Online)
Master of Science (MS) Degree
Advance your career and inspire meaningful changes in the nursing industry
Our flexible master’s program in Nursing Administration draws from the fields of nursing, business, technology, and more to prepare you for leadership positions in the contemporary healthcare environment. Equipped with marketable skills and versatile knowledge, you’ll be ready to take on a management role in the nursing field, lead others, and impact policies and procedures. Our program also provides an excellent foundation for doctoral studies.
If you want to assume a leadership position in nursing administration, this program is for you. You’ll take courses in health policy, healthcare technology, human resources, strategic management, nursing research, and more. Two practicums will focus on project management.
The Delhi Difference
- Our nursing program has the prestigious designation of Center of Excellence in Nursing Education by the national League for Nursing (NLN) – the only SUNY college currently on the list.
- We are fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Study full time or part time with manageable 7-week sessions.
- Earn your degree in 33 credits with start dates in both fall and spring.
- Take advantage of our affordable public tuition.
- Our multidisciplinary approach allows you to gain knowledge in nursing, business, technology, and research.
- Our practicum coordinators will assist you in finding a practicum location in your community or location of choice
- Enjoy our extensive online support services that include enrollment counseling, academic advisement, tutoring, library resources, tech support, and career services.
- Participate in our faculty-led service learning experience with Remote Area Medical (RAM).
- Join the local chapter (Sigma Theta Tau) of the Chi Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.
- Graduate into an in-demand field! According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, occupations within this field are projected to grow much faster than average through 2029. Medical and health services managers can earn median annual wages above $100,000 per year.
This program is both flexible and informative. Being able to complete my degree online and the method of instruction used at Delhi have allowed me to maintain my sleep schedule for my night shift. I have already presented a quality improvement project to my hospital’s shared governance and unit councils based on knowledge gained during this program.Christopher Sampson ’21
What Can You Do With This Degree?
- Nurse manager
- Nursing administrator
- Charge nurse
- Clinical nurse leader
- Chief nursing officer
- Vice president of clinical operations
Ideal applicants have:
- Graduated from an ACEN or CCNE accredited baccalaureate program
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Unencumbered license to practice as an RN
- Descriptive Statistics course with a grade of C or better
- GRE scores not required for admission.
SUNY Delhi's MS in Nursing Administration program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). CCNE is located at 655 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20001; phone: 202-887-6791.