RN to BSN
Nursing: Online (RN-to-BSN)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Accepting Applications for March Enrollment. Classes begin March 25, 2019.
Are you an RN who wants to earn a BSN? Can't imagine juggling work, school and family? This degree is flexible, affordable and doable. Choose the smart way to move ahead in your nursing career.
The RN to BSN program at SUNY Delhi provides educational mobility for registered nurses
who are seeking a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The curriculum is designed with
the working registered nurse in mind and offers versatility and flexibility, as the
program is 100% online.
Precepted practicum experiences for select courses are completed in the student's hometown area.
The program emphasizes critical thinking and practice skills necessary for clinical management of patients within a constantly changing health care environment.
The RN to BSN program is 61 credits. Combined with associate degree transfer credits, a total of 120 credits is required to earn a BSN at SUNY Delhi. Students typically transfer in between 60 and 80 credits, however, the length of the program varies depending on the number of appropriate courses transferred in from previous college coursework.
- Flexible scheduling that meets the needs of working professionals by allowing students to advance in the program part-time or full-time, with opportunities to begin the program in fall or spring semester
- Easy to use, web-supported classes with technical assistance and tutoring
- A state-of-the-art curriculum delivered by faculty with the highest credentials in the field
- Affordable SUNY tuition rates
- An opportunity to pursue your degree with other motivated professionals
- Additional online upper division liberal arts courses available from SUNY Delhi
- Military friendly college
SUNY Delhi's School of Nursing uses Castle Branch to manage practicum requirements of the program (health, background check, CPR, immunizations, etc.). All students accepted into SUNY Delhi's RN to BSN program will be required to create a profile and complete a background check at the time of acceptance.
- Document Manager one-time fee of: $35
- Castle Branch Check: $65
- Based on site requirements, some students may require a 10 panel drug screen at an additional cost of $40
- If you already have a recent Certified background check and drug screening you can upload those under your documents manager
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 2021
Do you live outside of New York State?
Please review the State Authorization Regulations for Non-New York State Residents to determine your enrollment eligibility
SUNY Delhi's ADN and RN to BSN programs are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). ACEN is located at 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 500, Atlanta, Georgia, 30326; phone: 404-975-5000.