RN to BSN
How to Apply
Ready to apply?
The application process at SUNY Delhi is based on rolling admissions wherein we will accept applications until the program is full for that semester. Please keep in mind that our RN to BSN program does fill up quickly. If you are interested in a certain semester, it is best to apply early.
If you are a recent graduate, we recommend (but do not require) applying to our program after you have taken your NCLEX exam.
SUNY Curriculum Code: 2021
- Please identify your application type:
- The following information is REQUIRED for admission. A decision on your application
will not be made until we have received all required information:
- Supplemental Information Form
- Copy of a current unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Copy of your Official High School Transcript or GED Test Scores
- Official College Transcripts from all colleges attended, regardless of transfer credit
Official copies of all college transcripts are required and can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address below. Failure to disclose all colleges attended can result in rescind of a decision on an application.
Note: If you've attended a foreign college (outside of the U.S.), your transcripts must be evaluated by an evaluation service and arrive in a sealed envelope from the evaluation agency. Please request a degree and course by course evaluation.
Some evaluation companies students have used are listed below.
- World Education Services www.wes.org
- Education Credential Evaluators www.ece.org
- Globe Language Services www.globelanguage.com
All forms should be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753-4454
* Official transcripts must be mailed to the address above and arrive unopened. Your Supplemental Form and RN Registration Certificate can be mailed, faxed, or emailed.