Spring Accepted Online Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to SUNY Delhi!
Follow the steps below to finalize your enrollment and become a member of the SUNY Delhi community.
Accepted Student Checklist
Step 1 - Access Bronco Web & Delhi Email
Bronco Web is a central portal where students can access their student information, class schedule, view their bill and more. For additional information, view the following video which describes how to access Bronco Web .
- Enter our Secure Area for Bronco Web
- Enter your login information provided in your SUNY Delhi Acceptance Letter.
- Username: Student ID# or SUNY Delhi email
- Password: The PIN number listed in your acceptance letter. You will be prompted to change your PIN.
- Select Personal Information, then the Student Services tab to view your email address.
Important: All official communication from SUNY Delhi will be sent to your @live.delhi.edu email account.
To ensure that all college information arrives in your preferred email, use the email forwarding feature in your @live.delhi.edu account.
To log in to your @live.delhi.edu email account:
- Enter our Webmail login screen
- Sign in to your @live.delhi.edu email account, using your email address as your username
and your updated PIN.
As an additional resource, please view the following video which describes how to sign in to your @live.delhi.edu email account .
ACTION REQUIRED: Log in to Bronco Web and sign in to your email account.
Step 2 - Pay Your Deposit
- All incoming students must pay the deposit.
- Student admission deposit is $50.
- Many programs are limited to a specific number of incoming students.
Students entering in Spring 2023 have 30 days from their acceptance to request a refund. This request must be in writing and can be sent via fax to 607-746-4104, by emailing email@example.com, or by sending the request to SUNY Delhi, Office of Admissions, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753.
- Choose "Student Services and Financial Aid" tab.
- Click on "Student Account" link.
- Click on "QuikPay - Admission Deposit" link, or
- Click on "QuikPay - Housing Deposit" link.
- Select the term (fall/spring) and year, based on which term you are accepted for.
*Please Note: If you are paying BOTH the admission deposit and the housing deposit, you will need to make two separate transactions.
Pay by check or money order: Student Accounts, SUNY Delhi, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753.
ACTION REQUIRED: Pay deposit
- All incoming students must pay the deposit.
Step 3 - Apply for Financial Aid
- For detailed financial aid information, visit SUNY Delhi's Financial Aid web pages .
- Student and one parent will need to request an FSA ID to use as an electronic signature at the U.S. Department of Education Federal Student Aid website before filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- It is recommended that you file your FAFSA as soon as possible. FAFSA4caster can be used to estimate how much financial aid you may be eligible for before officially filing your FAFSA paperwork.
- Some majors may require you to purchase additional materials.
- Check the tool list on your program's web page to see what is required.
ACTION REQUIRED: File your FAFSA paperwork as soon as possible.
Step 4 - Set up your Student ID Card
We encourage all students to upload a photo for their ID card using GET app .
If you submit your photo ahead of time, your Student ID will be sent to you. For more information, please view the following video which describes how to set up your student ID card .
ACTION REQUIRED: Submit a picture for your Student ID .
Step 5 - Submit All Final Transcripts (High School and College)
- Upon graduation, ask your high school to send an official, final high school transcript that includes your graduation date.
- The final, official transcript is also required to release your financial aid.
- We also require official transcripts from every college you have attended.
ACTION REQUIRED: Provide SUNY Delhi with all final, official high school and college transcripts before the start of the semester.
Step 6 - Complete SPARC - Online Training Course
College students across the United States are required to complete training in the prevention of sexual and interpersonal violence. The SPARC course was developed by the State University of New York to provide you with information and resources regarding these important issues. The course is mandatory, and must be completed by the first day of class for your first semester at SUNY Delhi. Failure to complete the course will result in a hold being placed on your academic record.
If you have specific questions regarding the course, you will be able to ask them during our Bronco Ready Orientation Program or view the following video which describes the SPARC Online Training Course .
If you are a new, online student, your advisor will assist you with specific questions.
ACTION REQUIRED: Complete SPARC
Step 7 - College and Financial Aid Refunds
Watch for your Refund Selection Kit, which will be mailed to your permanent address. Learn about refund options at: College and Financial Aid Refunds .
Step 8 - Students with Disabilities Self-Disclosure Form
- SUNY Delhi does not have a specialized disability program, but support services are offered.
- Students with disabilities must self identify to receive services.
- Students with disabilities must provide the Office of Access and Equity Services with required documentation .
ACTION REQUIRED: If you have a disability, send required documentation to:
The Office of Access and Equity Services
Bush Hall Room 221
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753
Step 9 - Access your online courses
- To access Vancko Hall, please visit Vancko Hall .
- Select Vancko Hall from the left side menu.
- Log in using your Username: first part of your email address (ex: jb39) and your Bronco Web PIN as your password.
- Once you have logged in, you will see your courses listed in the middle section of the page. This is called the My Courses page.
Step 10 - Purchasing Textbooks
Textbooks can be purchased online by using the online textbook order service.
The direct link to our campus store is here: SUNY Delhi Barnes & Noble Campus Bookstore or 607-746-4760.
Step 11 - View your transfer credit using DegreeWorks
DegreeWorks is used by students to view transfer credits and track degree progress.
- Go to DegreeWorks .
- Select DELHI as the school, and then use your full Delhi email address and Delhi email password to log in.
- Your advisor will go over your transfer credits with you at the time of registration.