The following University Police report presents important information regarding safety, security and fire safety on the SUNY Delhi campus. In addition to outlining the details of the various programs the college offers to campus community members, our reports also contain reportable crime and fire safety statistics on campus. We hope not only to communicate mandatory information such as crime statistics and fire safety data, but also to provide you with insight into the many ways in which we strive to keep the SUNY Delhi community safe.
2021 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (pdf)
The objective of the University Police Department is to provide a safe environment for teaching, research and social endeavors and to protect the lives and property of the students and employees of and visitors to the SUNY Delhi campus. Investigation of crimes committed on the campus fall under the jurisdiction of the University Police Department. The University Police Department also works closely with the Delhi Village Police, Delaware County Sheriff's Department, and the New York State Police and assists these outside law enforcement agencies with incidents that may occur off campus but involve campus staff or students. University Police at Delhi maintain a daily police log written in a form that can be easily understood, recording all crimes reported to the Department.
- Crime logs are available for review by contacting University Police at 607-746-4700.
The log includes the following information:
- the nature, date, time, and general location of each crime
- the disposition of the complaint, if known
SUNY Delhi Sexual Offender Registry
Below is information on registered sexual offenders reported as being enrolled, attending or employed at SUNY Delhi. The information was provided to the University by the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services. SUNY Delhi makes no express or implied guarantee concerning the accuracy of this data.
Registry contains information on sex offenders classified according to their risk of re-offending: Level 1 (low-risk), Level 2 (moderate-risk) and Level 3 (high-risk). The DCJS Sex Offender Registry site contains their Subdirectory of Level 2 and Level 3 offenders, as well as, other information regarding New York State’s Sex Offender Registry.
List of Sex Offenders
Name: Joshua Davis DOB 06/28/1998
- Sex Offender Level: 2 (Moderate risk to community)
- Local Address: 1322 Trout Brook Road Downsville, NY 13755
- Conviction: PL 130.30 (01) Rape 2nd: Person 18 yrs or more has intercourse with person less than 15
- Date of Crime: Feb. 8, 2017 Date Convicted April 11, 2018
- Victim Sex/Age: Female, 14 Years, Female, 16 Years
- Arresting Agency: Delaware County Sheriff's Office
- Offense Descriptions: Sexual Intercourse
- Relationship to Victim: Non-Stranger
- Current Vehicles: Lic. Plate No. (NY) HXJ5951 Year: 2008 Make/Model: Hyundai Elantra Color: Gray
- Entry in NYS DCJS Sexual Offender Registry