Full-time Residents, Part-time Residents and Commuter Students
All vehicles parked on campus must be registered with University Police. Students who are legally licensed to drive may bring a vehicle to campus. Students must park in student areas during designated hours (please refer to Section II). Temporary parking passes are available at University Police, which is staffed 24 hours a day.
- The registration fee for full-time (12 or more credit hours) resident and commuter students is $162 (plus tax) for the full academic year.
- Part-time students must bring a copy of your official schedule to verify the number of credit hours you are taking for the semester.
- Students who have more than one vehicle may also register one (1) additional vehicle for $10, plus tax, after they have registered their first vehicle.
- However, students may not have more than one (1) registered vehicle parked on campus at any given time. Please note that when registering a second vehicle, you will be required to come to North Hall and provide photocopies of the DMV registration for both vehicles.
Veteran Parking Fee Waiver
Any veteran, as defined in Section 360 of the NYS Education Law and who has been honorably discharged, may have their campus vehicle registration fee waived. Veterans may register one car for free and a second car for $10, plus tax. They may only register their own personal vehicles. Qualified veterans must provide verified documentation (DD214) of this status to the Campus Veteran Affairs Coordinator and/or to the University Police Department.
Online Vehicle Registration (Full-time Students Only)
The annual parking fee of $162.00 ($150 plus $12 tax) may be paid by using a valid credit card or debit card.
Online Registration Instructions:
- Log in to Bronco Web.
- Enter your username and PIN.
- Under Student Services and Financial Aid tab, select Parking Permits.
- Disable the Pop-Up Blocker feature under the Tools menu.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Choose payment option and complete form.
Parking Rules & Regulations
Please be aware of college parking rules and regulations. Fines for campus parking
violations are $30 for the first violation and $40 for each subsequent violation.
In addition, the fine for parking in a handicapped parking space without a valid permit
is $150. Please refer to the Parking Brochure (pdf) for complete details regarding campus parking and traffic regulations.
Questions or assistance about parking on campus should be directed to University Police at 607-746-4700, or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or assistance regarding online payments should be directed to Student Financial Services at 607-746-4570, or you can email us at: email@example.com.