Students, Welcome to the Career Center!
I look forward to working with you to achieve all of your career-related goals! My
office is located at 226 Bush Hall in the Resnick Academic Achievement Center- 1st
office on the right! (next to the Writing Center)
Fall 2021: I will be happy to schedule an appointment with you in person or on Zoom via Starfish.
SUNY Delhi's Career Center strives to empower students and alumni to integrate their classroom education with experiential opportunities leading to a lifetime of career achievement.
The Career Center staff provides a range of services including:
- Career Exploration within Major
- Cover Letters, Resumes, CV's & Portfolio Development
- Interview Skills
- Internship and Job Search Assistance
- Networking & Recruitment Events
- Career Prep Day
"The Career Center staff is incredibly knowledgeable about interviews, resumes, applying for jobs, and explaining the process in such a way anyone could understand." - Alyson Jones '21, Computer Information Systems major
- Appointments can be done in person, via Zoom, email and phone. Connect with me on Starfish!
- Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Friday, by email appointment
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 607-746-4590
- Location: Career Center, 226 Bush Hall
Career Center Staff
Career Planning & Development Associate
School of Applied Technologies
School of Business and Hospitality Management
School of Liberal Arts and Sciences
School of Nursing
School of Veterinary and Applied Sciences