|Day||Hours of Operation|
|Monday||8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
Student Accounts Office Functions
- Generate billing statements (E-Bills).
- Determine New York State Residency for Tuition Purposes.
- Apply Personal Payments, Financial Aid, Loan, Independent Scholarships, etc., to Students' Accounts.
- Collect Payments.
- Process and Disburse Refunds.
- Administer Holds (BO and BH holds).
- Manage International Students' Health Insurance.
- Generate 1098T Tuition Statement forms.
Our Online Forms
Optional Fee Waiver Form - Due by September 10, 2021
IMPORTANT: Students who have outstanding balances on their accounts after the first day of classes will have a Business Office (BO) Hold placed on their accounts. BO Holds will prevent registration, viewing grades and receiving transcripts. Additionally, students with unpaid bills after the fourth week of classes are subject to having their meal plans shut off for a period until payment is made or arranged with Student Financial Services.