SUNY Delhi students have the ability to set up Authorized Payers to view their billing, make payments, etc. We encourage students to set up their parents or other responsible parties as Authorized Payers. This will allow parents and/or other Authorized Payers to receive billing notifications via email every time a new billing statement is available online. To access the account, please go to Student Accounts Authorized Payer Login.
How to Add an Authorized Payer
To add an Authorized Payer, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to Bronco Web.
- Click on the "Student Services & Financial Aid" tab.
- Click on "Student Account" link.
- Click on "View/Pay Your Bill" link.
- Click on "Authorize Payers" link.
- Enter the Authorized Payer's name, email address, set them up with a username and password, and click "Add" at the bottom.
- An email notification will be sent to the Authorized Payer giving them the link to access your account and the username you set up for them. For added security, they will be prompted to contact you, the student, to retrieve the password you created for them.
- Once logged in, the Authorized Payer should change the password.