What is a Payment Plan?
To help you meet your educational expenses, SUNY Delhi is pleased to offer a Payment Plan as a convenient budget plan. The Payment Plan is a tuition management plan that provides you with a low cost option for budgeting tuition and other educational expenses. It is not a loan program and you have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The only cost to budget monthly payments through our Payment Plan is a $30 per semester nonrefundable Enrollment Fee. The Enrollment Fee is automatically deducted within 14 days of the agreement being posted to the Payment Plan system.
How it Works
Depending on when you register for classes and submit your Payment Agreement form, either of the following payment plans may apply:
- Monthly payments only ($30 enrollment fee)
- An immediate down payment followed by monthly payments ($30 enrollment fee)
You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
ACH payments are those payments you have authorized to process directly with your financial institution. Such payments are simply bank-to-bank transfers of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at SUNY Delhi. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express)
Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full.
How to Sign Up for a Payment Plan
You must be registered for classes at SUNY Delhi and have a balance due on your Student Account. Then simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to Bronco Web.
- Click on "Student and Financial Aid."
- Click on "Payment Plan."
- If this is your first time logging in, please verify your personal information and create an account.
- Click on "Begin" and follow the steps. Your Amount Due will display on the screen and you will be presented with plan options, payment details, payment schedule.
- Review & Authorize the payment plan.
To view payment schedule and enrollment dates, please view the Payment Plan Brochure.
Enrollment begins in July 2021 for the Fall 2021 semester. Please remember, the earlier you enroll, the more flexibility you will have!