Request A Project
Office of Marketing and Communications Project Requests
SUNY Delhi's Office of Marketing and Communications develops communication plans that align with the strategic priorities of the college, adhering to our campus branding and style guides. Our team collaborates with you to create quality professional projects. To that end, we provide consultation, guidance, and creative services in several media for the following:
- Communications Strategy / Planning
- Event Publicity
- Graphic Design
- Logo Permissions
- Press Release, Article, and Story Creation
- Printed Materials: Brochures, Fliers, Mailing, Banners, Posters
- Social Media Posts, Ads, and Campaigns
Lead Time and Project Completion Dates - Plan Ahead!
Project completion dates will vary based on the complexity of your project and our current workload. Once we get your request, a project manager will follow up with you as soon as possible to discuss the project in more detail.
After Submitting Your Request
- Once you submit the project request form, you will receive an automatic email confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation, resubmit your request to ensure that we have received your project request.
- Upon receiving your request, a project manager will contact you as soon as possible by email or phone.
- For more information, contact Marketing and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Services Requests
The web team provides website maintenance, development, and accessibility services. Please fill out the Web Work Request Form and the web team will get back to you shortly!