Business and Technology Management
Four-Year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree
Drive decisions in today’s dynamic business world!
Become a valuable asset in any workplace with our unique Business & Technology Management
program that blends critical business knowledge with advanced technology skills for
a wide skillset that will make you stand out. Our program is also offered online for those pursuing a bachelor’s degree while working.
Based on your career goals, you may choose from two tracks:
The Business Management track focuses on essential business topics such as accounting, management theory, marketing, ethics, and supply chain management. Electives allow you to take additional courses in your area of interest. You’ll graduate with leadership skills and the ability to make strategic business decisions to support the goals of any organization.
The Information Technology track specializes in information technology topics such as programming, networking, systems analysis, and communications. You’ll graduate with a broad skill set that combines business and technology, allowing you to bridge the gap between management and tech experts.
Who is the program for and what will you learn?
If you want a career in the data-driven business world, this program is perfect for you! You’ll take courses in project management, risk management, business communications, law, finance, budgeting, and much more. You’ll gain leadership skills and an understanding of critical business topics while also learning how to apply information technology solutions to support the most important goals of any organization.
The Delhi Difference
- Learn from distinguished faculty with years of real-world experience in their areas of expertise in accounting, economics, cybersecurity, marketing, communications, and more.
- Our classrooms are equipped with the latest technology and software to prepare you for the modern business environment.
- Small class sizes allow you to build strong connections with your peers and professors.
- Gain first-hand experience and build your network through internships, independent study projects, field trips, and volunteer opportunities.
- Apply classroom lessons to real-life situations through collaborations with local businesses or non-profit organizations.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with our successful alumni, which can lead to internships and job offers.
- Join the Bronco Investment Group (BIG), a student club for those interested in the stock market, personal finance, and entrepreneurship.
- Our partnership with Clarkson University allows you to enroll in the 4+1 Master of Business Administration (MBA) program to earn an MBA in just one year, after graduating from SUNY Delhi.
- Graduate into a growing industry! The job growth for administrative managers for small businesses or large organizations is expected to be faster than average through 2029, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. In 2019, the median annual income for some business management professionals was above $96,000.
I chose SUNY Delhi because they do things differently. It’s very unique to have a business degree that includes technology management. Most of our classes are very hands-on. The professors bring real-world experiences to the classroom and have great tips that help you stand out in the job market. They are caring and helpful – I consider them my role models. If you’re curious, come to Delhi for one day and talk to people. I promise you’ll fall in love.Noeline Akpudo ’20
What Can You Do With This Degree?
Supervisory and managerial roles in:
- Corporate operations
- Sales (insurance, retail, advertising, and more)
- Training and development
- Information technology management
- Real estate
- Joy Trimbell ’18 – Business Account Manager, Delhi Telephone Company, Delhi, NY
- Katherine Covell ’18 – Social Media Marketer, Vecc Videography, Hamden, NY
- John Quagliano ’17 – Consultant, Collaborative Solutions, Washington, DC
- Julia Lang ’14 – Bookstore Manager, Barnes & Noble, SUNY Delhi, Delhi, NY