Business Administration (AAS)
SUNY Delhi's unique approach to business education melds business and technology to make you a valuable asset in any workplace. Our Associate in Applied Science program in Business Administration lays the foundation for a successful career in business or management, whether you plan to pursue a career immediately or transfer to a four-year program.
You'll learn the basic functions of business from production and inbound and outbound logistics to marketing, sales, financial accounting and human resources.
- Electives allow you to focus on special interest areas, increasing employment flexibility.
- High level of individual attention from faculty with proven business experience.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and knowledge with local community organizations.
- Extended learning with the Bronco Investment Group, a club focused on investment, personal finance and entrepreneurship.
- Accounts receivable
- Administrative or executive assistant
- Front-line customer service agent
- Project claims auditing clerk
- Production group team leader
- Relationship support assistant
- Underwriting assistant
Popular Bachelor's Degree Opportunities at SUNY Delhi
- Accounting: Information Systems Auditing (BBA)
- Business and Technology Management (BBA)
- Construction Management: Design and Building (BT)
- Culinary Arts Management (BBA)
- Cyber Operations Management (BBA)
- Event Management (BBA)
- Hotel and Restaurant Management (BBA)
Recommended Admissions Requirements
- 75 High School GPA with a Regents Diploma or 2.0 Cumulative GPA
- Completed Coursework in Algebra and Geometry
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 0632