Nursing: Online - RN-to-BSN
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
There's still time to apply for Spring 2023
Next session starts January 23rdApply Now!
Public Notice of Upcoming Accreditation Review Visit by ACEN
The SUNY Delhi School of Nursing wishes to announce that it will host a site visit for continuing accreditation of its online RN-to-BSN Degree nursing program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) March 7-9, 2023.
Written comments should be submitted directly to:
Dr. Marsal Stoll, Chief Executive Officer
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing
3390 Peachtree Road Northeast, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30326
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All written comments should be received by the ACEN by February 21, 2023.
Earn your RN to BSN in as few as 33 nursing credits!
Our online RN-to-BSN program is offered in manageable seven-week terms with five start
dates throughout the year. Study full time or part time with a curriculum designed
for the working registered nurse. With our high-quality instruction and personal approach,
you can reach your goal of moving ahead in your nursing career with a bachelor’s degree!
If you are an RN and want to advance your career, this program is designed for you. You will study statistics, pathophysiology, ethics, epidemiology, health assessment, health policy, leadership, and more. With a focus on critical thinking, you will develop and strengthen the skills necessary for clinical management of patients within a constantly changing healthcare environment. Precepted practicum experiences for select courses are completed in a location in your hometown community.
Admissions requirements include an associate degree in nursing from an accredited institution with a minimum 2.6 GPA.
The Delhi Difference
- Our nursing program has the prestigious designation of Center of Excellence in Nursing Education by the National League for Nursing (NLN) – the only SUNY college currently on the list.
- We are fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) and the New York State Board of Regents.
- Earn credit for work experience! If you have worked as a registered nurse for at least one year, you can get up to 12 academic credits toward general requirements for electives in social sciences, natural sciences, math, and humanities.
- Our faculty have the highest credentials in the field and are respected for their engagement in research and scholarship.
- We are committed to student-centered learning and success. Your professional academic advisor will guide you from registration to graduation.
- Enjoy the flexibility of studying full time or part time and choosing from five start dates: August, October, January, March, or May.
- Take advantage of affordable public tuition and financial aid options.
- Our state-of-the-art curriculum emphasizes the use of technology such as virtual clinical simulation to prepare you for the global health care environment.
- Our personalized support services include financial aid, online library resources, tutoring, and technology tools.
Our practicum coordinators will assist you in finding a practicum location in your community or location of choice.
- Our program is recognized nationwide:
- Ranked #2 in New York and #6 in the nation for Best Online RN-to-BSN Programs by RegisteredNursing.org
- Ranked #7 most affordable online RN-to-BSN program 2019 by GreatValueColleges.com
- Recognized for flexible practicum experiences by intelligent.com
- Ranked #48 best online bachelor’s programs in 2019 by U.S. News & World Report
Program Completion: 54%
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average median salary for RNs with a BSN degree is $73,000, with earning potential upwards of $92,000 in top-paying industries.
ACEN standard: 6.3 The program demonstrates evidence of students’ achievement in completing the nursing program.
|Academic Year||# of Students Started/Graduated in 4 Years||Completion Rates|
What Can You Do With This Degree?
- Increased hiring potential as an RN at a hospital (most hospitals require RNs to have a BSN degree)
- Charge nurse
- Nurse manager
- Public health nurse
- Case management nurse
- Todd Schultz ’14 – Head Nurse of the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, Bellevue Hospital, New York, NY
- Susan Sulzinski ’10 – Hospice Nurse, Kansas Hospice Center, Westhampton, NY
The RN-BSN nursing program at SUNY Delhi located in Delhi, NY is accredited by the: Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400 Atlanta, GA 30326 P: (404) 975-5000 The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the RN-BSN nursing program is continuing accreditation.