Nursing: Online (RN-to-BSN)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
Get your BSN online with our flexible, affordable degree!
Our Nursing RN-to-BSN program is offered 100% online in manageable seven-week terms with five start dates throughout the year. Study full-time or part-time with a curriculum designed for the working registered nurse. With our high-quality instruction and personal approach, you can reach your goal of moving ahead in your nursing career with a bachelor’s degree!
If you are an RN and want to advance your career, this program is designed for you! You’ll study statistics, pathophysiology, ethics, epidemiology, health assessment, health policy, leadership, and more. With a focus on critical thinking, you’ll develop and strengthen the skills necessary for clinical management of patients within a constantly changing healthcare environment.
Admissions requirements include an associate degree in nursing from an accredited institution with a minimum 2.6 GPA. Out-of-state residents must review the State Authorization Regulations for Non-New York State Residents to determine your enrollment eligibility.
The Delhi Difference
- Our nursing program has the prestigious designation of Center of Excellence in Nursing Education by the National League for Nursing (NLN) – the only SUNY college currently on the list.
- We are fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) and the New York State Board of Regents.
- Earn credit for work experience! If you have worked as a registered nurse for at least one year, you can get up to 12 academic credits toward general requirements for electives in social sciences, natural sciences, math, and humanities.
- Our faculty have the highest credentials in the field and are respected for their engagement in research and scholarship.
- We are committed to student-centered learning and success. Your professional academic advisor will guide you from registration to graduation.
- Enjoy the flexibility of studying full-time or part-time and choosing from five start dates: August, October, January, March, or May.
- Take advantage of affordable public tuition and financial aid options.
- Our state-of-the-art curriculum emphasizes the use of technology such as virtual clinical simulation to prepare you for the global health care environment.
- Our personalized support services include financial aid, online library resources, tutoring, and technology tools.
Our practicum coordinators will assist you in finding a practicum location in your community or location of choice.
- Our program is recognized nationwide:
- Ranked #2 in New York and #6 in the nation for Best Online RN-to-BSN Programs by RegisteredNursing.org
- Ranked #7 most affordable online RN-to-BSN program 2019 by GreatValueColleges.com
- Recognized for flexible practicum experiences by intelligent.com
- Ranked #48 best online bachelor’s programs in 2019 by U.S. News & World Report
Program Completion: 54%
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average median salary for RNs with a BSN degree is $73,000, with earning potential upwards of $92,000 in top-paying industries.
What Can You Do With This Degree?
- Increased hiring potential as an RN at a hospital (most hospitals require RNs to have a BSN degree)
- Charge nurse
- Nurse manager
- Public health nurse
- Case management nurse
- Todd Schultz ’14 – Head Nurse of the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, Bellevue Hospital, New York, NY
- Susan Sulzinski ’10 – Hospice Nurse, Kansas Hospice Center, Westhampton, NY
The RN-BSN nursing program at SUNY Delhi located in Delhi, NY is accredited by the: Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400 Atlanta, GA 30326 P: (404) 975-5000 The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the RN-BSN nursing program is continuing accreditation.