Nursing: Online (RN-to-BSN)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Are you an RN who wants to earn a BSN? Can't imagine juggling work, school and family? This degree is flexible, affordable and doable. Choose the smart way to move ahead in your nursing career.
The RN-to-BSN program at SUNY Delhi provides educational mobility for registered nurses
who are seeking a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. The curriculum is designed with
the working registered nurse in mind and offers versatility and flexibility, as the
program is 100% online.
Precepted practicum experiences for select courses are completed in the student's hometown area.
The program emphasizes critical thinking and practice skills necessary for clinical management of patients within a constantly changing health care environment.
The RN-to-BSN program is 61 credits. The RN-to-BSN program includes 43 nursing credits. In addition, students must complete 18 non-nursing credits which may be transferred into the program if equivalent coursework has been completed previously at another institution.
RN-to-BSN Virtual Information Sessions
We invite you to learn more about Delhi's RN-to-BSN program through our previously recorded webinar.
If you would like to speak with a representative, please fill out the Online Nursing Programs Meet and Greet form to set up a private session or phone call.
- Study full time or part time
- 7-week courses
- Five different enrollment dates
- Tailored practicum experiences in student’s hometown
- Designated an NLN Center of Excellence (2019, 2023)
- Ranked #7 Most Affordable Online RN-to-BSN Programs for 2019 by Great Value Colleges
- Ranked #58 for Best Online Bachelor's Degree Programs in 2019 by US News and World Report
- Program Completion Rate = 54%
- Credit for Work Experience
- Document Manager one-time fee of: $35
- Castle Branch Check: $65
- Based on site requirements, some students may require a 10-panel drug screen at an additional cost of $40.
- If you already have a recent Certified background check and drug screening, you can upload those under your documents' manager.
- Minimum cumulative transfer grade point average (GPA) of 2.6
- Associate degree in Nursing from an accredited institution
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 2021
Do you live outside of New York State?
Please review the State Authorization Regulations for Non-New York State Residents to determine your enrollment eligibility
The RN-BSN nursing program at SUNY Delhi located in Delhi, NY is accredited by the:
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400 Atlanta, GA 30326
P: (404) 975-5000
The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the AAS nursing program is continuing accreditation.
SUNY Delhi among the Nation’s Top Online Colleges in 2020
Based on a recent study by Intelligent.com, SUNY Delhi is among the nation’s top-ranked institutions in 2020, offering the best online bachelor’s programs in Hospitality Management, Criminal Justice, and Nursing RN-to-BSN. In the study, accredited programs were compared and ranked based on their reputation in their fields, course strength, flexibility, and cost. Read More about our ranking.