Office of the Provost
Academics at the State University of New York at Delhi offer a seamless approach through one-year certificates, two-year associate degrees, four-year baccalaureate degrees, and two Master of Science degrees in Nursing (Education and Administration). With a focus on academic excellence, innovation, and applied learning, each certificate and degree program provides students with the skills necessary for immediate employment or continuation of their education.
Academic Programs and Services are the responsibility of the Provost.
The secretary to the Provost is Andrea Dibble. The Provost's office is located in Bush Hall, Room 174, and is open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday; the telephone number is 607-746-4540.
The following areas report to the Provost:
- Academic Schools
- Assessment and Institutional Effectiveness
- Louis and Mildred Resnick Library
- Callas Center for Educational Technology & Instruction
- Resnick Academic Achievement Center
- Career Services and Outreach & Workforce Development
- Institutional Review Board
- Registrar's Office
- Institutional Research
- Grants and Sponsored Programs
- Enrollment Services (Admissions)
- Center of Excellence and Innovation for Teaching and Learning