Welcome to the Registrar's Office
The mission of the Registrar's Office is to provide support and service to students, alumni, faculty, staff, and other constituents in support of the mission and goals of SUNY Delhi. As the stewards of the Delhi academic records, we ensure the accuracy, integrity, and security of those records. As partners in education, we facilitate learning and academic progress. As members of the SUNY Delhi community, we promote equity and fairness by supporting the development and consistent application of effective policies and processes.
Welcome to the Registrar's Office, sometimes referred to as Records and Registration. Our staff is responsible for a variety of academic-oriented services. These include:
- Coordination of the college schedule of classes;
- Student schedule changes (add or drop of individual courses) after the end of the add/drop period;
- Processing changes of academic majors;
- Production of academic transcripts;
- Production of diplomas;
- Verification of degrees awarded;
- Verification of student enrollment in classes;
- Development of the final week of classes' schedule;
- Assignment of classroom space.
Registrar's Office Staff
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, NY 13753