Institutional Effectiveness Goal
The goal of the SUNY Delhi institutional effectiveness process is to ensure that our assessment efforts drive our mission and planning. SUNY Delhi strives to analyze the effectiveness of the institution by creating a culture of assessment that promises continuous self-evaluation and improvement. Programs, services, students and staff aspire to make the learning and living experience one that advances knowledge and enhances skills, while continuing the institution's smart growth.
Institutional Learning Outcomes
The following learning outcomes reflect SUNY Delhi's shared educational philosophy:
- Communication: Graduates will communicate effectively and professionally using verbal, reading comprehension, and writing skills.
- Critical Thinking: Graduates will solve problems by analyzing, interpreting, and evaluating information and ideas.
- Quantitative Reasoning: Graduates will apply mathematical techniques to interpret and utilize information represented as data, graphs, tables, and schematics.
- Civic Engagement: Through interaction with diverse populations, graduates will contribute to society in an ethical, professional, and constructive manner.
- Technology: Graduates will effectively utilize existing and emerging technologies.
- Sustainability: Explain how long-term economic, social, and environmental efficiencies are imperative
to their future careers.
Assistant Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness
The following areas report to the Assistant Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness: