Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I register for a class?

Students interested in non-matriculated study should contact the Registrar's Office at 607-746-4560 or Students who wish to continue taking courses in non-matriculated status in subsequent semesters must submit a new application each semester. Non-matriculated students are not registered immediately upon submission of the application. They will be reviewed approximately two weeks prior to the start of term (or part of term). Submission of an application is not a guarantee of enrollment.

Is there an application fee for Non-Matriculated Study?


Do I need to provide my high school and college transcripts to apply?

Unless they are specifically requested, no official transcripts are required to apply as a non-degree student. A transcript may be requested to provide proof of course prerequisites.

Do I need to submit a health form?

Students registered for 6 or more credit hours must submit a health form. For more information and the health form, visit Health Services.

Can I use the campus Fitness Center/Pool/Library/other facilities?

Yes. Your valid Student ID Card will be required.

Where do I get an ID card?

CADI Office - 230 Farrell Student & Community Center. They are open 8am - 4pm Monday-Friday. For more information, visit College Association at Delhi, Inc.

The class I want is full - what can I do?

You should be prepared with alternate sections that are acceptable for you. If you are unable to attend any other section, you may request permission from the course instructor to 'sign in' to the course during the Add/Drop period (the first week of classes). You will need an Add/Drop form to do so.  Forms are available in the Registrar's Office in Bush Hall, Room 124.

What textbooks will I need?

You may review and pre-order your textbooks online by using the textbook order service provided by our Campus Store before classes start. You may also bring your schedule to the Campus Store (on the second floor in Farrell Center) and request assistance.

How do I access my student email?

  • Log in to Bronco Web.
  • Click "Personal Information," then click "view Email Addresses." Your SUNY Delhi email address is listed here. The format of your email is as follows:
  • Password: Bronco Web PIN
  • For help with setting up Multi-Factor Authentication, see Student Password and MFA Setup

I'm taking an online class - is there technical support available?

Yes. You may send an email to the Help Desk at or visit the Help Desk Website.

How do I drop a class? Is there a deadline?

You may withdraw from (or drop) a class by using an Add/Drop form - they are available in the Registrar's Office in Bush Hall. Non-matriculated students are subject to the same deadlines, fees, and refund policies as our matriculated students. Refunds are issued by Student Accounts. Refunds and penalties are determined by the date you submit the completed form. The college calendar with all academic deadlines is published at the Registrar's web page. The refund schedule is published in the Student Handbook at

I'm already a non-matriculated student and would like to apply for matriculation into a degree program at SUNY Delhi. What do I need to do?

You may apply for matriculation into a program at SUNY Delhi online. Admissions has information as well as a link to the online application. You may also contact Admissions to speak with an admissions counselor: 607-746-4550 or register for a campus visit.

How do I request a SUNY Delhi transcript?

Visit the Transcript Request web page for complete instructions on requesting a transcript.

I've been academically dismissed. Can I take courses in non-matriculated status?

Students who are academically dismissed from the college will not be allowed to attend SUNY Delhi as a non-matriculated student unless their permanent residence is either within Delaware County, within a 40 mile radius of the college, or unless the student enrolls in an online/distance learning class. For complete directions and regulations regarding re-entry and re-admission, please follow the steps outlined in our Directions to Apply for Readmission to Delhi.

Where do I request academic adjustments/accommodations as a non-matriculated student?

  1. Complete the Connect with Access and Equity Form
  2. After completing the form, schedule an appointment in Accommodate to meet with the coordinator of Access and Equity services.
  3. Visit the Access and Equity website for more information.

How do I obtain a parking permit?

Parking is managed by University Police. For more information, visit

I attended SUNY Delhi in the past, but did not graduate. Can I take the courses I need to graduate as a non-matriculated student?

Students who need to complete graduation requirements should contact their former academic advisor or academic school, and should plan on matriculating (full or part-time). This is accomplished by submitting a petition for Readmission as a "re-entry."