J-Term Classes: December 16, 2019 - January 10, 2020
- Don't wait to register! Decisions will be made in early December about which classes will run. The college reserves the right to cancel any course which does not have sufficient enrollment.
- All January term classes are taught on the internet.
- Broadband internet access is required; dial-up is not sufficient.
- No additional financial aid is available for J-Term. If you receive financial aid for J-Term, it will reduce your spring aid.
- J-Term runs for 4 weeks. (Full semester classes run 15 weeks.) Students should be prepared to devote 7-8 hours each day to class work to be successful.
How to Register
Degree Students: Self-Service Registration on Bronco Web
All currently enrolled degree students who wish to register for J-Term 2020 should contact their academic advisor and obtain their J-Term alternate PIN and registration appointment date. Current degree students will be permitted to register for J-Term 2020 beginning November 4, 2019 by appointment (October 28 for BSN and MS).
Students should contact their academic advisors to confirm that the course they have selected fulfills degree and/or Gen Ed requirements.
Non-Degree and Visiting Students
All non-degree students or visiting students who wish to register for J-Term should complete the Registration Form beginning November 4. When completing the form, be sure to include the course number, CRN, course title, credit hours, your email address, signature and the date. Registration will open November 4, 2019 and registrations will be completed in the order in which they are received, beginning November 25, 2019.
|Up to 11.99 credits||3 Credits||4 Credits||6 Credits|
|Part-time tuition In-State||$885.00||$1180.00||$1770.00|
|Part-time tuition Out-Of-State Associate||$1356.00||$1808.00||$2712.00|
|Part-time tuition Out-Of-State Bachelor||$2124.00||$2832.00||$4248.00|
|Part-time tuition Out-Of-State Online||$1059.00||$1412.00||$2118.00|
|Date Span||Amount of Refund|
|1st two days of classes/Dec. 16-17||100% refund|
|Remainder of 1st week/Dec. 18-22||50% refund|
|2nd Week - Last Day to Drop/Dec. 23-Dec. 27||No refund|
Withdrawal from J-Term Classes
The withdrawal deadline for a January term class is 5 p.m., Friday, December 27, 2019.
The Registrar's Office, 124 Bush Hall, must receive written notification of a student withdrawing from a January term class. Written notification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted. This procedure also applies to individuals who withdraw from a course prior to the first day of classes. If you register for a course and decide not to take it before it begins, you must contact the Registrar's Office in writing to be removed from the course. If you do not officially withdraw from the course, and do not attend the class, you will earn a grade of "F" on your transcript.
- Textbooks may be ordered for January Term classes online through the SUNY Delhi Campus Store. If you have questions, you may call the textbook department of the Campus Store at 607-746-4764.
- Housing on campus is NOT available during January Term.
- The Resnick Library will be open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., December 16-20 and January 2-17, and will be closed December 23-31, and January 1.
- Library catalogs and research databases are available 24x7 on the Library's website. To access these resources while off campus, you will be prompted to log in with the same username and password you use for Vancko Hall. Librarians are available on a limited basis during the weekdays by email email@example.com, IM chat, or phone 607-746-4635. Students can also obtain research assistance through "AskUs 24/7" service at any time, day or night. Updates to Resnick Library services over J-Term will be posted in Vancko Hall and through student email.
- The Resnick Academic Achievement Center will be open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., December 16 to 20 and January 2 to 17, and will be closed December 23 to 31, and January 1.
- Please contact the Registrar's Office at 607-746-4560 with other questions about January term classes.