College Council Membership and Meetings
The College Council is primarily an advisory board, making available to the college president a wide variety of individual experiences, expertise, skills and talents.
The College Council consists of ten members, nine appointed by the Governor and one elected by and from the students of the campus. One member is designated by the Governor as Chair.
Council members appointed by the Governor serve for a term of seven years beginning on July 1 of the appointment year, or until a successor is appointed. Student members serve for one year. Council vacancies are filled for the unexpired terms in the same manner as original appointments.
- Mr. Jack Schoonmaker, Chair - Kingston, New York
- Ms. Katherine Mario - Delhi, New York
- Mr. Wayne Oliver - Delhi, New York
Jeanne Ellsworth - Roxbury, New York
Ray Pucci - Delhi, New York
Omar Siddiqi - Oneonta, New York
Nii Tetteh - Patterson, New York
All meetings are open to the public and start at 4:30 p.m. in various locations on campus.
View the live College Council meeting.
- Reports from the College Leadership Team (pdf)
- CADI Report (pdf)
- Approved Minutes (pdf)
- College Council meetings are broadcast per a January 11, 2016 Amendment to the Public Officers Law Regarding Broadcasting of Open Meetings. Watch FebruaryVideo (mp4)