Student Employment / Work Study
More than 150 SUNY Delhi students work part-time on and off campus through the Federal
Work Study program. As a Work Study student, you can find part-time work in our library,
academic computing labs, the pool, Veterinary Science Technology Department, at the
golf course, various offices, and much more in our 60 different degree programs.
To qualify for Work Study:
- State your interest on your FAFSA and meet financial and academic requirements
- As a returning student, maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher to continue with Work Study
- NOTE: Not all eligible students will receive Work Study benefits. The program is based on a limited pool of funding each year. We recommend filing your FAFSA by February 1 for the best shot at entering the Work Study program.
- If you don't qualify for Federal Work Study, you can seek other employment opportunities at our Career Services Office in Bush Hall.
- Our Human Resources Department also posts student employment opportunities.