Student Employment / Work-Study
More than 150 SUNY Delhi students work part time on and off campus through the Federal Work-Study program. As a Work-Study student, you can find part-time work in our library, academic computing labs, the pool, Veterinary Science Technology Department, at the golf course, various offices, and many more options in our 60 different degree programs.
To Qualify for Work-Study:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the aid year you wish to work.
- Submit any outstanding requirements listed in your Bronco Web to Student Financial Services.
- You must meet financial eligibility requirements based on your FAFSA.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher to continue with Work-Study and meet the minimum standard for our federal Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy.
- The program is based on a limited pool of funding each year.
- Check out the Employment Opportunities web page to learn about work-study and other employment opportunities.