Student Employment / Work-Study
More than 150 SUNY Delhi students work part time on and off campus through the Federal Work-Study program. As a Work-Study student, you can find part-time work in our library, academic computing labs, the pool, Veterinary Science Technology Department, at the golf course, various offices, and many more options.
To Qualify for Work-Study:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the aid year you wish to work
- Submit any outstanding requirements listed in your Bronco Web to Student Financial Services.
- You must meet financial eligibility requirements based on your FAFSA (EFC at or below $7,000)
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher to continue with Work-Study
- Meet the minimum standard for our federal Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy
- The program is based on a limited allocation of funding each year
- Check out the Employment Opportunities web page to learn about work-study and other employment opportunities.