Student Financial Services Important Dates
- Apply for 2020-21 Financial Aid
New York State Aid Applications including TAP, Excelsior Scholarship and other NYS aid opportunities
- March 2020 - Incoming Student Financial Aid Packets
Incoming students who have been accepted for Fall 2020 admission and have completed the 2020-21 FAFSA application will start to receive their financial aid packet or other communications in the mail and/or email from Student Financial Services.
The following will also become available for these students:
- View and accept/decline federal students on Bronco Web.
- New federal student loan borrowers are required to submit Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) online (if borrowing) at the Federal Student Aid website.
- Periodically review Bronco Web and SUNY Delhi email account for information that is being requested.
- April 2020 - Parent PLUS Loan Applications
- Federal Parent PLUS Loan information and online credit applications can be found on the Federal Student Aid website. Application instructions can be found on our Parent Loan Instructions web page.
- June 1, 2020 - Deposit Deadlines
Deposit deadlines for Fall 2020
- $50 Admission Deposit (for new incoming accepted students)
- $100 Deposit for housing in the Residence Halls (new and returning students)
Debit/credit cards and eCheck accepted online through Bronco Web.
- Early August 2020 - Fall Semester Billing Statements Available
Fall 2020 Semester Billing Statements become available online (only) via Bronco Web for students registered for courses.
The following options also become available:
- August 31, 2020 - Fall Semester Billing Deadline
- Deadline to pay Fall 2020 balances and avoid late fees/holds. Review account activity and make payments on Bronco Web.
- August 31, 2020 - Classes Begin
- Fall classes begin for full-session courses. View the Academic Calendar for additional dates and potential changes.
- September 11, 2020 - Fall Meal Plan Adjustment & Option Fee Waiver Deadline
Deadline to submit the Optional Fee Waiver.
- October 1, 2020 - Plan Ahead!
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and most NYS applications become available for the upcoming 2021-2022 academic year.
- January 2021 - Spring Semester Billing Statements Available
- Spring 2021 Billing Statements will be available online within Bronco Web for registered students.
- February 1, 2021 - Spring Semester Billing Deadline
- Deadline to pay Spring 2021 balances and avoid late fees/holds. Review account activity and make payments on Bronco Web.
- February 1, 2021 - Spring Classes Begin
- Spring classes begin for all full-session courses. View the Academic Calendar for additional dates and changes.
- February 12, 2021 - Meal Plan Adjustment Deadline
- Deadline to make adjustments to Spring 2021 meal plans on the online Student Housing Management System. For more information about meal plans, visit the CADI web page.
- February 12, 2021 - Spring Semester Optional Fee Waiver Deadline
- Deadline to submit the Optional Fee Waiver.
All dates are subject to change due to COVID-19.