As of October 1, 2019, Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) applications are available for the upcoming 2020-2021 academic year.
March - August
- You will be contacted by SUNY Delhi with instructions and applications for student
and parent loans. You cannot use loan applications directly from a bank.
- SUNY Delhi may send you requests for missing information so we can complete your award
package. Respond promptly.
- Your bill will be mailed to you, once you have a schedule. Payment of your balance
is due in July.
- All financial aid you have applied for should appear on your bill. If not, contact
SUNY Delhi Financial Aid immediately.
- Payment of any balance on the June bill is due.
- 2nd bill is mailed to students.
- Contact SUNY Delhi immediately if financial aid you have applied for does not appear
on the bill.
- All financial aid processing should be complete.
- Payment of any balance on your bill is due the first day of class.
- Students arrive on campus.