Student Financial Services Important Dates
Name of Accordion
Incoming students who have been accepted for Fall 2020 admission and have completed the 2020-21 FAFSA application will start to receive their financial aid packet or other communications in the mail and/or email from Student Financial Services.
The following will also become available for these students:
- View and accept/decline federal students on Bronco Web.
- New federal student loan borrowers are required to submit Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) online (if borrowing) at the Federal Student Aid website.
- Periodically review Bronco Web and SUNY Delhi email account for information that is being requested.
Deposit deadlines for Fall 2020
- $50 Admission Deposit (for new incoming accepted students)
- $100 Deposit for housing in the Residence Halls (new and returning students)
Debit/credit cards and eCheck accepted online through Bronco Web.
Deadline to pay Fall 2020 balances and avoid late fees/holds. Review account activity and make payments on Bronco Web.
Fall classes begin for full-session courses. View the Academic Calendar for additional dates and potential changes.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and most NYS applications become available for the upcoming 2021-2022 academic year.
Spring 2021 Billing Statements will be available online within Bronco Web for registered students.
Deadline to pay Spring 2021 balances and avoid late fees/holds. Review account activity and make payments on Bronco Web.
Spring classes begin for all full-session courses. View the Academic Calendar for additional dates and changes.
Deadline to submit the Optional Fee Waiver.