Important Billing Information
Semester Billing information
- When will I receive a bill?
- Why is there no aid on my bill?
- When is my bill due?
- How do I pay my bill?
Typically, semester bills are available at least 30 days prior to the start of the semester, for registered students. Students and Authorized Payers will receive an email notification when the bill is available electronically. top
Here are the most common problems:
- You do not have a current, completed FAFSA and/or NYS TAP application on file at SUNY Delhi. Visit our 'Apply for Aid' page for more information.
- SUNY Delhi received your FAFSA, but it was incomplete or we have requested additional information. Visit our 'Bronco Web Guide' for instructions on how to view missing items online.
- You did not accept your loans on Bronco Web. Students who have been offered federal loans and plan to borrow must accept them online and complete loan requirements. Visit our 'Student Loan Instructions' page for step-by-step instructions.
- Your parent intends to borrow a Parent PLUS Loan but did not complete the PLUS Application, the Master Promissory Note (MPN) and/or other loan requirements. Visit our 'Parent Loan Instructions' page for step-by-step instructions.
- You are not making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). At the end of every semester, students must meet the minimum academic requirements to remain eligible for federal and/or state aid. Visit our federal Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and our NYS Good Academic Standing (GAS) policies for more information.
Other important information:
- If an agency is paying your bill or giving you a scholarship, you must send confirmation to the Student Financial Services Office on agency letterhead, detailing the amount of the award, a contact name and phone number.
- Work Study awards do not count toward your bill. You earn the funds by working in a job on campus. top
Your bill must be paid by the published due date which is typically before classes begin. top
- Utilize financial aid (grants and/or student loans)
- Pay by credit card online using Bronco Web.
- Join a Payment Plan.
- Mail a check or money order payable to SUNY Delhi to: Student Financial Services, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753. Please include the student's name and SUNY Delhi ID number on the check. top