Remote & In-Person Business Hours
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. / Wednesday, 10:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To Talk or Send a Message:
- Phone: 607-746-4570
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book an Appointment: Speak directly to a financial aid counselor through video chat or in-person*. Discuss your account-related questions, including financial aid applications, eligibility, outstanding requirements, loans, and your billing activity. *In-person visits to SFS require an appointment.
To Submit Documentation
- Secure Upload: We recommend this method when submitting documents with personally identifiable information. Within your Bronco Web, there is a link to our 'Financial Aid Document Upload' to easily submit digital documents. The link can be located in the ‘Financial Aid’ section.
- On-Campus Drop Box: Safely submit documents contact free to SFS by using our drop box. The box accepts envelopes up to size 9" x 12" (large) and is located outside of our office in Bush Hall, room 157. Documents are reviewed daily during the work week. Be sure to include the student's name and ID number.
- Fax: 607-746-4208
To Submit Payment
- Online: Students and Authorized Payers can make secure payments online using a debit/credit card or e-check information. Students can log into their Bronco Web and follow the instructions in our Bronco Web Guide. Visit our Authorized Payer web page for instructions on how to register a new user or to log into the online portal.
- Payment Plan: Register for a payment plan through Bronco Web (deadlines apply).
- By Mail: Checks and money orders can be mailed to: SUNY Delhi, Student Financial Services, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753.
- On-campus Drop Box: Checks and money orders can be submitted through our drop box located outside of room 157 in Bush Hall. Be sure to include the student's name and campus ID number (starts with '800').
Financial Aid Special Circumstance Webinar - Students & Families
If you or your family’s financial situation has changed (for example, if you’ve lost a job or otherwise experienced a drop in income), you may be eligible to have your financial aid adjusted. Learn more by visiting our Special Circumstance web page or join Student Financial Services for an informational Zoom webinar. This webinar will include sample scenarios that are eligible for a Special Circumstance review, required documentation, and how to begin the process. A live Q&A will be offered at the end for general questions. Students, parents, and guardians who wish to learn more are encouraged to attend. Register for the Webinar.
To Contact or Submit Documentation to HESC
To contact the NYS Higher Educational Service Corporation (HESC) with questions related to aid applications (including TAP or the Excelsior Scholarship) or for technical support (logging in to the HESC student portal, resetting PIN, etc.), visit their website to schedule an appointment with an HESC representative. HESC has also provided an Upload Document option for students who need to submit supporting documentation electronically.