During this unprecedented time, we want our prospective and current students to know that we are here to assist you and help answer your questions. Currently, Student Financial Services is working remotely and we are available during our normal business hours.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. / Wednesday, 10:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To Talk or Send a Message:
- Phone: 607-746-4570
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book a Private Appointment: Speak directly to a financial aid counselor from the comfort of your home through video chat. Discuss your account-related questions, including financial aid applications, eligibility, outstanding requirements, loans, and your billing activity. See below for 'Tips for Successful Online Appointments.'
To Submit Documentation
- Secure Upload: We recommend this method when submitting documents with personally identifiable information. Within your Bronco Web, there is a link to our 'Financial Aid Document Upload' to easily submit digital documents. The link can be located in the ‘Financial Aid’ section.
- On-Campus Drop Box: Safely submit documents contact free to SFS by using our drop box. The box accepts envelopes up to size 9" x 12" (large) and is located outside of our office in Bush Hall, room 157. Documents are reviewed 1-2 times per week. Be sure to include the student's name and ID number.
- Fax: 607-746-4208
To contact the NYS Higher Educational Service Corporation (HESC) with questions related to aid applications (including TAP or the Excelsior Scholarship) or for technical support (logging in to the HESC student portal, resetting PIN, etc.), visit their website to schedule an appointment with an HESC representative. HESC has also provided an Upload Document option for students who need to submit supporting documentation electronically.
- Most web-based browsers (except Safari) on a PC or laptop are compatible with Microsoft Teams and do not require the App to be downloaded. Sessions can be viewed through the web browser.
- Mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets require the Microsoft Teams App. Please visit download Microsoft Teams to download for free.
- Join private appointments a few minutes early to test your video and/or audio connections.
- If you do NOT receive a confirmation email shortly after booking, we suggest checking your spam folder.
- Manage your bookings through the link in your confirmation email to reschedule or cancel.