Connect With SFS
Remote & In-Person Business Hours
Summer Hours from June 1, 2023 - August 11, 2023:
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. / Wednesday, 9:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Regular Business Hours:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. / Wednesday, 9:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To Talk or Send a Message:
- Phone: 607-746-4570
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book an Appointment: Speak directly to a financial aid counselor through video chat, in-person or by phone.
Discuss your account-related questions, including financial aid applications, eligibility,
outstanding requirements, loans, and your billing activity.
To Submit Documentation
- Secure Upload: We recommend this method when submitting documents with personally identifiable information. Within your Bronco Web, there is a link to our 'Financial Aid Document Upload' to easily submit digital documents. The link can be located in the ‘Financial Aid’ section.
- On-Campus Drop Box: Safely submit documents contact free to SFS by using our drop box. The box accepts
envelopes up to size 9" x 12" (large) and is located outside of our office in Bush
Hall, room 157. Documents are reviewed daily during the work week. Be sure to include
the student's name and ID number.
- By Mail: SUNY Delhi, Student Financial Services, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753
- Fax: 607-746-4208
To Submit Payment
- Online: Students and Authorized Payers can make secure payments online using a debit/credit
card or e-check information. Students can log into their Bronco Web and follow the
instructions in our Bronco Web Guide. Visit our Authorized Payer web page for instructions on how to register a new user or to log into the online
- Payment Plan: Register for a payment plan through Bronco Web (deadlines apply).
- By Mail: Checks and money orders can be mailed to: SUNY Delhi, Student Financial Services,
454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753
- On-campus Drop Box: Checks and money orders can be submitted through our drop box located outside of room 157 in Bush Hall. Be sure to include the student's name and campus ID number (starts with '800').
To Contact or Submit Documentation to the NYS Higher Education Service Corporation (HESC)
To contact the NYS Higher Educational Service Corporation (HESC) with questions related to aid applications (including TAP or the Excelsior Scholarship), or for technical support (logging in to the HESC student portal, resetting PIN, application assistance etc.), visit their website to schedule an appointment with an HESC representative. HESC has also provided an Upload Document option for students who need to submit supporting documentation electronically.