Child Protection Policy and Procedures
Child Protection Forms
- Child Protection Policy Acknowledgment Form (pdf)
- Approval Form for events involving children under age 17 (pdf)
Online Policies Training
If this is your first time using SUNY Delhi’s MOOC, there is a self-registration process to access the course. After you have completed the registration process, you will receive an email confirmation that will complete your registration.
Child Protection Policy Key Contacts
Leadership Team member
Revocable Permits for Third Parties
Glenda Roberts, Director, Outreach & Workforce Development, 607-746-4548 or email@example.com
Authorization for Guest ID Cards & Training
- Issuance of Covered Persons’ ID Lanyards
- Questions on Policy or Procedure regarding Child Protection/Mandatory Reporting
- Sex Offender Registry Checks
- Training Records and Certificates
- Vancko Hall assistance
Ruth Ehrets, Office of Human Resources, 607-746-4498 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Suspect Child Abuse or Maltreatment? Report it Now!
If you believe that a child is in immediate danger, you must call University Police at 607-746-4700 and notify the designated Responsible University Official.