Violence and Harassment Prevention
SUNY Delhi is committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees. We will respond promptly to threats, acts of violence, acts of aggression by employees or against employees by co-workers, students, members of the public or others.
- Consensual Relationship Policy
- Domestic Violence and the Workplace Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Workplace Violence Prevention Policy and Program
Reporting Workplace Violence
All employees are responsible to report any violent incidents or threatening behavior, including threats they have witnessed, received, or been told that another person has witnessed or received. To report an incident, please contact Human Resources, University Police or complete the form below.
- Civil Rights Discrimination Complaint Procedure
- Charge of Civil Rights Discrimination Complaint Form (pdf)
- Workplace Violence Incident Report Form
- Campus Workplace Violence Prevention Policy and Program
- New York State Department of Labor Information
- Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence
- SUNY Delhi University Police