Payroll, Time & Attendance, Leave Accruals
NYS Payroll Online
- Opt out of receiving paper paystubs/statements.
- View the NYS Payroll Online Training Guide (pptx).
- Add Trusted Sites in Internet Explorer 11 (pdf).
Payroll Forms & Information
- An Introduction to Getting Paid by New York State (pdf)
- Direct Deposit Form (pdf)
- Extra Service Payroll Voucher (pdf)
- Holiday Waiver (pdf) (CSEA, NYSCOPBA & NYSPBA only)
- Salary Schedules
- Temporary Service Time Sheet (pdf)
- Federal Tax Withholding Form W-4
- US Employment Eligibility Verification I-9 Form
- I-9 List of Acceptable Documents for Employment (pdf)
- New York State Tax Withholding Form IT-2104
Time & Attendance Instructions
Employees must submit timesheet to supervisors for approval no later than:
- Administrative Employees – the Friday after the pay period ends
- Hourly Employees – the Monday morning after the pay period ends
- Student Employees – the Thursday after the pay period ends
Supervisors must submit approved timesheets to the Office of Human Resources for:
- Administrative Employees - no later than 12 noon on the Friday after the pay period ends
- Hourly Employees - no later than 12 noon on the Monday after the pay period ends
- Student Employees - no later than 12 noon on the Friday after the pay period ends
Leave Accruals for University Police, NYSCOPBA & Hourly Temporary Service
The Office of Human Resources emails individual employees' accrual balances on a bi-weekly basis. If you have questions, please call 607-746-4495.