Two-Year Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree
Strategize your way to success!
Learn how to use your creativity and data analytics to meet the demands of today’s
marketing world. This special branch of business focuses on developing specialized
skills to communicate powerful, data-driven information to make products and services
stand out in a crowded market.
Our Marketing degree allows you to choose from two study tracks – one that prepares you to enter the workforce directly with an associate degree, and another that prepares you to transfer into a related bachelor’s program in the future.
If you love to analyze trends, develop actionable strategies, and create compelling content, our marketing degree is a great fit for you! You’ll learn about market and audience segmentation, retailing, advertising, customer behaviors, and much more to develop sales plans for businesses.
The Delhi Difference
- Our unique courses allow you to gain solid skills in sales, product management, advertising, and social media strategies using technology to drive decisions.
- Tailor your studies to your career goals by taking electives in your areas of interest. Our experienced faculty advisors are happy to offer their guidance and support.
- Our faculty have extensive real-world experience in finance, cybersecurity, accounting, economics, communications, and marketing.
- Small class sizes allow you to build strong relationships with your peers and professors.
- Participate in student clubs and volunteer opportunities to gain experience in investing, accounting, and more.
- Enjoy opportunities to network with our successful alumni, which can lead to internships or job offers.
- Internships and independent studies allow you to gain valuable experience prior to graduation.
- You can seamlessly transfer your credits to a related bachelor’s program at SUNY Delhi.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the job outlook for marketing specialists is expected to grow much faster than average through 2029.
SUNY Delhi’s marketing program taught me an excellent set of skills I can apply to many different careers. It allowed me to keep my options open for the future, whether I chose to start a career or pursue further education.Sadie Zollinger ’19
What Can You Do With This Degree?
- Marketing specialist
- Sales manager
- Market analyst
- Social media manager
- Research & development associate