Search Committee Questions
Candidate Travel Reimbursement
- Non-Employee Travel Voucher Form AC3257-S (pdf) Review tips for filling out below.
- When claiming mileage submit Statement of Automobile Travel Form AC160-S (pdf).
- All itemized receipts - You must attach itemized receipts as supporting documentation for each expense claimed.
- 2023 mileage reimbursement rate is 65.5 cents per mile.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be reimbursed.
- If candidate uses a rental car gas and insurances can be claimed as part of the expense (typically mileage is not reimbursable because we are reimbursing the gas).
- Please include the appropriate expenses for the return trip home.
- Explain the Travel Reimbursement process to candidates (refer to Search Committee Guidelines for details). Advise candidates that payment will not be made until after someone has accepted the position and to please allow time for processing. Candidates may call the Office of Human Resources for questions regarding pending payment or to update the address where they would like to receive the check.
Submit Reimbursement Documentation:
Mail: SUNY Delhi, Office of Human Resources, 103 Bush Hall, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753
Tips for filling out Reimbursement Form
- Agency traveled for: SUNY Delhi
- Vendor ID: Leave blank
- Vendor Name: Leave blank
- Last Name: Candidate's last name
- First Name: Candidate's first name
- MI: Candidate's middle initial
- Suffix: Suffix to candidate's name
- Address: Address where the candidate would like the reimbursement check mailed
- City: City for candidate's home address
- State: State for candidate's home address
- Zip: Zip code for candidate's home address
- Business Purpose: Interview for (complete job title) required for billing purposes
- Travel Destination: SUNY Delhi
- Travel Start Date and Time: Date of the first day of travel and time departed on trip
- Travel End Date and Time: Date of the last day of travel and estimated time returned from trip
- Travel Description: Leave blank
- Travel Expenses Section: Detail all travel expenses which are being claimed. Organize expenses into the appropriate categories, using the associated detail forms (form number listed next to each category) if needed. 2023 mileage reimbursement rate is 65.5 cents per mile.
- Total Amount Claimed: Sum of all amounts in the Travel Expenses Section
- Vendor's Certification: Candidate's signature, (leave title blank) and date signed